Author Topic: 20-year-old college student from wealthy elite family facing possible 4-year prison term for violent  (Read 872 times)

Offline Victoria33

@Smokin Joe
@sneakypete
@mystery-ak

Yes, my son was brilliant so was accepted at Rice.  We lived in the NASA area and each summer he was part of NASA to do a study of Clear Creek Lake in that area.  He got himself licensed as an underwater tech., and captain's license to operate boats.  He ran the whole operation in his senior high school year.

He is a thinker and doer.
The family who lived behind our house on another street, had an emergency.  Her husband was having a heart attack.  She yelled at my husband, and husband and son went to the house.  911 ambulance came and got husband.  Husband and son put wife in one of our cars and drove wife to the hospital, EXCEPT this happened:

Ambulance missed the turn to the hospital off the side road.  Ambulance had to travel further to turn around to come back to the road.  The wife was frantic that the ambulance missed the turn.

The husband died.  Why did the ambulance miss the turn to the hospital?  There was no sign at the turning place, no street name, nothing, so ambulance missed the turn.  Son could not stand that, so he wrote a letter to Webster City Counsel who controlled all roads there.  He explained what happened and asked the City to put a sign there.  My husband thought the letter would do nothing.

Son got a letter from Webster City Council - they were immediately places a big sign at that turning place, name of road, and big arrow with HOSPITAL.  No one would miss the road now.  We call that sign, "Wayne's Sign".

He deserved to be accepted at Rice.  He was super smart and had a heart for other people.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 05:53:13 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline mountaineer

Clara's mugshot has been released. That's she, upper left corner.

Her fellow miscreants were Frank Furhmeister, 30, of Stuyvesant Heights; Claire Severine, 27, of Washington Heights; Etkar Surette, 27, of Prospect Park South; Jane Buffo, 19, of Lower Manhattan; Jade O’Halloran, 30, of Crown Heights; Adi Sragovilh, 20, of Great Neck; and Elliot Rucka, 20, of Portland, Oregon.
https://nypost.com/2020/09/09/nypd-releases-mugshots-of-alleged-rioter-clara-kraebber-comrades/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is that a GM seatbelt latch she has on as a belt buckle?  How gauche.
Maybe she needs something heavy duty to hold her britches up on a Silverado sized behind?

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
True, that. Sometimes they get so theoretical they lose their grip on reality, especially if surrounded by similarly deluded people.

@Smokin Joe

I think you’re describing a few professors I had in college. Brilliant people, I mean brilliant, some with double PhDs, from Ivy, and Europe, etc. Walking brains.

So dang smart they couldn’t impart the knowledge required for a 100 or 200 level class, so the school had them teaching the 400, and graduate courses. They were really the “absent minded professor”

And then, It was still a Herculaneum task to follow them. But I do have to admit, after all these years, I did learn a heck of a lot from them.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

Wealthy BLM protester’s notes reveal plan to occupy luxury NYC apartments
By Larry Celona and Bruce Golding
September 11, 2020 | 3:48pm
Notes seized from a wealthy young woman accused of rioting in Lower Manhattan reveal plans to take over vacant luxury apartments abandoned due to “white flight” — and defend them by tossing bricks off rooftops, The Post has learned.

Other tactics detailed in Clara Kraebber’s notes include wearing “casual attire” before changing into black at the scene of a protest and monitoring police radio frequencies, law enforcement sources said.

The dozens of handwritten pages also outline a “revolutionary strategy” that cites the repressive Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin and Communist revolutionary Leon Trotsky as inspiration, law enforcement sources said.

“These are domestic terrorists looking to turn NYC into another Portland and Seattle,” said one source familiar with the writings.

“This is a planned conspiracy and the FBI should be investigating.”  ...FULL STORY AT NY POST
I'd say she needs a few more semesters at finishing school.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
“These are domestic terrorists looking to turn NYC into another Portland and Seattle,” said one source familiar with the writings.
“This is a planned conspiracy and the FBI should be investigating.”

Oh, wow -- you get a special check mark in your file for figurin' that one out...