Author Topic: ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL  (Read 1749 times)

Offline mrclose

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL
« on: September 06, 2020, 12:37:59 am »
ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL — The skateboard felon is Joe Crowshoe, a student at University of Colorado…

The victim was clearly intoxicated, and was goaded into saying the “n” word just so the thug would feel justified in whacking him.

And the UC student was telling somebody to make sure they were filming it.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 02:15:55 am »
Who are these overprivileged Gen Z Bolsheviks?  They are rioting in Portland and other cities around the country.  Why are they so angry?  Is it because Bernie lost?  What the hell is this stunt with the skateboard about?  They got some drunk yahoo teenager to say the n word just so they could bash his face in with a skateboard? What does that accomplish, exactly?  I hope some attorney gets hold of this video and sues the pants off that d***wad.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 02:56:23 am »
It is not illegal to be stupid...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2020, 03:03:42 am »
Who are these overprivileged Gen Z Bolsheviks?  They are rioting in Portland and other cities around the country.  Why are they so angry?  Is it because Bernie lost?  What the hell is this stunt with the skateboard about?  They got some drunk yahoo teenager to say the n word just so they could bash his face in with a skateboard? What does that accomplish, exactly?  I hope some attorney gets hold of this video and sues the pants off that d***wad.

I had to go see the doc this morning. He charges by the minute. Practices out of his house. He acknowledged my presence and told me to give him some time. In that time he is pulling up my med history, etc. So when he hits the stopwatch it is game on.

Anyway, his magazine selection is short. So I take the first one. An issue of the New American and one of the featured articles was WHY, as answer to your question. In short. THEY don't know any better.

I'll give him a plug. His book.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2020, 03:06:38 am »
It is not illegal to be stupid...

It is when it is sanctioned.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2020, 05:16:42 am »
ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL — The skateboard felon is Joe Crowshoe, a student at University of Colorado…

The victim was clearly intoxicated, and was goaded into saying the “n” word just so the thug would feel justified in whacking him.

And the UC student was telling somebody to make sure they were filming it.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Watch the guy with the skateboard. His body language is saying he's just itching to swat someone with that thing. Not even a defensive gesture by the victim, because he was caught so off guard (either that or this is a sham).

You don't learn body language on Facebook, twitter, or other social media.

Stay sober, and failing that, don't wander about without people you can trust.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 05:17:51 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2020, 01:05:19 pm »
I would pay cash money to have a word or two with that young man.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2020, 01:09:58 pm »
BTW,for those who haven't figured it out,the whole "skateboard thing" is a method of being able to carry a weapon around right in the open,without being charged with carrying a weapon.

They look like innocent school children when wearing scarfs and carrying their skateboards,but you can kill someone by hitting them in the head with one.

Frankly,I am surprised the kid hit in that video wasn't killed. I would be willing to bet he is going to end up with massive headaches,memory loss,and maybe even some motor/muscle functions by the time the dust settles.

Let me put it this way. If you try to hit ME in the head with a skateboard,I hope you are prepared to take a dirt nap for eternity,because I am going to put you DOWN.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2020, 01:20:20 pm »
The kid said a word forbidden for whites to say. Very serious offense, saying a word.

I wonder which end of the egg the little marxist opens, the pointed or the rounded?

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2020, 01:36:55 pm »
BTW,for those who haven't figured it out,the whole "skateboard thing" is a method of being able to carry a weapon around right in the open,without being charged with carrying a weapon.

They look like innocent school children when wearing scarfs and carrying their skateboards,but you can kill someone by hitting them in the head with one.

Frankly,I am surprised the kid hit in that video wasn't killed. I would be willing to bet he is going to end up with massive headaches,memory loss,and maybe even some motor/muscle functions by the time the dust settles.

Let me put it this way. If you try to hit ME in the head with a skateboard,I hope you are prepared to take a dirt nap for eternity,because I am going to put you DOWN.

Finally last Sept. in Texas they legalized many self defense items that had been illegal since 1918. Previously, it was against the law for anyone to "knowingly possess, manufacture, transport, repair, or sell" brass knuckles or a club.

According to Texas Penal Code, knuckles are "any instrument that consists of finger rings or guards made of a hard substance and that is designed, made, or adapted for the purpose of inflicting serious bodily injury or death by striking a person with a fist enclosed in the knuckles."

It also defined a club is "an instrument that is specially designed, made, or adapted for the purpose of inflicting serious bodily injury or death by striking a person with the instrument," including a blackjack, nightstick, mace, or a tomahawk.

So now I can legally carry my ASP, a retractable baton that had been illegal.

They also legalized the Bowie knife. Can you imagine the Bowie knife being illegal in Texas? And they also legalized the dirk, dagger, poniard, and any length of knife. You can carry a broadsword if you so desire.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2020, 01:44:30 pm »

Exactly.  But, I would get some satisfaction in seeing this guy getting one in kind.

Another thought... we need sensible skateboard control laws.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline aligncare

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2020, 01:51:37 pm »
Exactly.  But, I would get some satisfaction in seeing this guy getting one in kind.

Yes, but if you outlaw skateboards, then only outlaws will have skateboards.  happy77

Offline verga

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2020, 12:12:24 am »
Finally last Sept. in Texas they legalized many self defense items that had been illegal since 1918. Previously, it was against the law for anyone to "knowingly possess, manufacture, transport, repair, or sell" brass knuckles or a club.

According to Texas Penal Code, knuckles are "any instrument that consists of finger rings or guards made of a hard substance and that is designed, made, or adapted for the purpose of inflicting serious bodily injury or death by striking a person with a fist enclosed in the knuckles."

It also defined a club is "an instrument that is specially designed, made, or adapted for the purpose of inflicting serious bodily injury or death by striking a person with the instrument," including a blackjack, nightstick, mace, or a tomahawk.

So now I can legally carry my ASP, a retractable baton that had been illegal.

They also legalized the Bowie knife. Can you imagine the Bowie knife being illegal in Texas? And they also legalized the dirk, dagger, poniard, and any length of knife. You can carry a broadsword if you so desire.
A guy I used to work with used to have a pair of Sap gloves. For those not in the know, they have lead shot sewn into the area right below the knuckles. Like carrying a roll of dimes.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2020, 05:52:27 am »

Nothing that can't be stopped with a load of washed rock. Even a five gallon bucket...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2020, 01:14:15 pm »
Yes, but if you outlaw skateboards, then only outlaws will have skateboards.  happy77
Then let's sue the skateboard manufacturers and run them out of business.

That will solve all crime with skateboards, right?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2020, 02:06:19 pm »
Then let's sue the skateboard manufacturers and run them out of business.

That will solve all crime with skateboards, right?
Until someone starts 3D printing them.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2020, 02:23:36 pm »

What a world, what a world. I would never have guessed that Star Trek would turn out to be a documentary series. 

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2020, 04:54:09 pm »

3D Printed Complete Skateboard!

https://www.sd3d.com/skateboard/

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2020, 05:04:12 pm »

REALLY? I have had a Bowie on my hip most all my life.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2020, 01:08:23 am »
All “illegal knives” (Penal Code Sec. 46.02) will be removed from Texas statute: This list includes: knives with blades longer than 5.5 inches, hand instrument designed to cut or stab another by being thrown, daggers, dirks, stilettos, poniards, swords, spears and Bowie knives. ...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2020, 01:14:44 am »
I would have to look it up, but I am fairly certain in Idaho any blade longer than 6" had/has to be open carry.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2020, 01:26:39 am »
I would have to look it up, but I am fairly certain in Idaho any blade longer than 6" had/has to be open carry.

Something like that here too, but nobody pays it any mind.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2020, 04:17:27 am »
I think I would turn the skateboard sideways when returning the hit.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2020, 03:07:22 pm »
I think I would turn the skateboard sideways when returning the hit.

@Sighlass

Idiot! You went and told them. They would have never thought of this on their own.

It's called "too much information".

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2020, 03:48:35 pm »
@Sighlass

Idiot! You went and told them. They would have never thought of this on their own.

It's called "too much information".
They already have thought of that. The guy who hit Kyle Rittenhouse used the edge of his skateboard to hit his neck and coming back for seconds when he grabbed at the rifle and (likely) pulled on the barrel, not realizing as Kyle tightened his grip to retain the weapon the trigger would likely be pulled. Fatal error, and the skateboard guy may have shot himself by pulling on the rifle.

C S Lewis