Author Topic: This Virginia University Offers Course On ‘How To Overthrow The State’ And Write Your Own Manifesto  (Read 308 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 This Virginia University Offers Course On ‘How To Overthrow The State’ And Write Your Own Manifesto
September 4, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

Want a formal education that includes an in-depth analysis and application of Marxist principles? Look no further than the prestigious Washington and Lee University.

Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia is offering a course titled “How to Overthrow the State?” according to Breitbart News.

A course description on the university website describes the “Writing Seminar” as a way to “place each student at the head of a popular revolutionary movement aiming to overthrow a sitting government and forge a better society.”

“How will you attain power? How will you communicate with the masses? How do you plan on improving the lives of the people? How will you deal with the past?” the course description asks.

Class material will primarily focus on Marxist and revolutionary figures such as Franz Fanon, Che Guevara, and Mahatma Gandhi to “explore examples of revolutionary thought and action from across the Global South.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/04/this-virginia-university-offers-course-on-how-to-overthrow-the-state-and-write-your-own-manifesto/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This Virginia University Offers Course On ‘How To Overthrow The State’ And Write Your Own Manifesto
September 4, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

Want a formal education that includes an in-depth analysis and application of Marxist principles? Look no further than the prestigious Washington and Lee University.

@mystery-ak

YIKES! I gott admit I wasn't surprised until I heard the school names. This second invasion of Va by the yankees have done more damage than the first invasion in 1861.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!