Author Topic: Protesters in Rochester NY are "shutting down restaurants  (Read 1784 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Protesters in Rochester NY are "shutting down restaurants
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2020, 11:24:56 pm »
I wonder if they were squeezed out or decided they could just not stand it anymore.

In any case, Antifa has found a new home for its escapades.

Let's see how the citizens there now react when intimidated.

"Free Reign" cuts both ways.

They might find out NY didn't disarm allll the folks.  A lot of "old" rifles lying around.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 11:25:46 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2020, 02:48:35 am »
Article brings up this question:

Does anybody else think it ill-advised to eat out anywhere?  All it takes is one cook or server amenable to Antifa or BLM to "add' to your order out of spite for the color of your skin.  Don't think there are not those sympathizers working in restaurants who are not part of the riot crowd and willing to do their part to condemn 'whitey'.

At most, a takeout order called in where you are not identified seems less risky to me, doesn't it?

The best is really to just buy at supermarket and eat at home what you cook, which is what we have done almost exclusively since this rioting started.
While not necessarily so in all jurisdictions, for a cook or server to adulterate a food order with anything harmful or not generally considered food is a chargeable offense in some states, if not all of them. Takeout of delivery is generally done when you get there or when it gets to you, order complete and in the bag/box.
But the best rule is to eat places you know and trust, especially if you know people who work there, even in passing. Decent tips don't hurt, either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2020, 03:01:02 am »
I wonder if they were squeezed out or decided they could just not stand it anymore.

@IsailedawayfromFR

I am GUESSING they were offered "x-amount of paychecks",plus a big cash bonus if they would sign confidentially agreements,take the money,and leave.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!