Author Topic: ‘A Slap In The Face’: 10 Times Democrat Politicians Blew Off Their Own Coronavirus Restrictions  (Read 212 times)

rangerrebew

‘A Slap In The Face’: 10 Times Democrat Politicians Blew Off Their Own Coronavirus Restrictions
By  Jon Brown
•
Sep 3, 2020   DailyWire.com

1. “It Was A Setup”: Nancy Pelosi’s Secret Blowout

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) sparked outrage when footage emerged Tuesday depicting her getting her hair done at a salon that has been shuttered for six months under San Francisco’s strict coronavirus restrictions. Shortly thereafter, she was on MSNBC claiming President Donald Trump “slapped science right in the face” by holding a convention at the White House without masks and social distancing.

The salon owner, Erica Kious, told Fox News, “It was a slap in the face that she went in, you know, that she feels that she can just go and get her stuff done while no one else can go in, and I can’t work.” She added that she “can’t believe” Pelosi was not wearing a mask.

In response, Pelosi deflected and blamed the salon owner for the incident, saying, “I take responsibility for trusting the word of a neighborhood salon that I’ve been to over the years many times. And that when they said, ‘Well, we’re able to accommodate people one person at a time, and that we can set up that time,’ I trusted that.”

“As it turns out, it was a setup. So I take responsibility for falling for a setup,” she added.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/a-slap-in-the-face-10-times-democrat-politicians-blew-off-their-own-coronavirus-restrictions