Author Topic: BREAKING: Man linked to killing of Trump supporter claims self-defence in new VICE interview  (Read 388 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Police are currently investigating alleged Antifa activist Michael Reinoehl in connection to the fatal shooting of Trump supporter Aaron "Jay" Danielson. Despite this, VICE magazine has decided to run a new feature interview with Reinoehl in which he claims that he was acting in self-defence.

Mia Cathell The Post Millennial
September 3, 2020 5:12 PM

In a teaser for the video set to air Thursday night, Reinoehl told VICE: “You know, lots of lawyers suggest that I shouldn't even be saying anything, but I feel it's important that the world at least gets a little bit of what's really going on. I had no choice. I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn't going to do that.”

more
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-vice-features-interview-man-linked-to-killing-of-trump-supporter-claiming-self-defence

Police are currently investigating alleged Antifa activist Michael Reinoehl in connection to the fatal shooting of Trump supporter Aaron "Jay" Danielson. Despite this, VICE magazine has decided to run a new feature interview with Reinoehl in which he claims that he was acting in self-defence.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 11:37:35 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I did not see anything in the video I have seen to indicate that the deceased was attacking anyone. This is an attempt to undercut the defense of Kyle over actions taken in legitimate self-defense in Kenosha, or distort the notion of self -defense so the rioters can hide behind it.

That might not work so well if they succeed in lowering the bar for 'self defense', because if one person who might disagree with you is in a crowd of people and fair game, rioters a block from your house could easily be seen as a threat to your life, safety, and property, and could be removed from the equation from any high point on the property "in self defense".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

I did not see anything in the video I have seen to indicate that the deceased was attacking anyone. This is an attempt to undercut the defense of Kyle over actions taken in legitimate self-defense in Kenosha, or distort the notion of self -defense so the rioters can hide behind it.

That might not work so well if they succeed in lowering the bar for 'self defense', because if one person who might disagree with you is in a crowd of people and fair game, rioters a block from your house could easily be seen as a threat to your life, safety, and property, and could be removed from the equation from any high point on the property "in self defense".

:thumbsup:

ANTIFA ACTIVIST?   THEY HAVE BEEN DECLARED A TERRORIST GROUP.   HE IS A TERRORIST. 

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
He's dead Jim...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.