Author Topic: NY TIMES: Up to 90% Who’ve Tested COVID-Positive Wrongly Diagnosed! TRUTH: A Whole Lot Worse! (Pt 3/  (Read 4672 times)

Offline verga

@Smokin Joe @roamer_1 @skeeter @Cyber Liberty @mystery-ak @Right_in_Virginia

This entire COVID fiasco has been about one thing and one thing only! GET TRUMP!
I have been saying this to my liberal relatives for several months now.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

And you have been entirely correct @verga
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idiot

What about all of the deaths in other countries.  They all trying to get Trump as well?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
What about all of the deaths in other countries.  They all trying to get Trump as well?

Do you think for one second that the CHICOMS give one shit how many people have to die for them to get their way @mrpotatohead?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The Rats killed a whole airplane full of people to cover up Ron Brown's murder, so I wouldn't put it past them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The Rats killed a whole airplane full of people to cover up Ron Brown's murder, so I wouldn't put it past them.

They also killed hundreds of people on TWA Flight 800 with a missile just off Long Island, NY so that Iran would feel compensated for the accidental shoot down of one of their passenger jets.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They also killed hundreds of people on TWA Flight 800 with a missile just off Long Island, NY so that Iran would feel compensated for the accidental shoot down of one of their passenger jets.

Exactly, and we know who's supporting the Rat candidate.
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

...and Obama also killed a copter full of SEAL TEAM SIX forces shortly after we assassinated Osama Bin Laden as a "mea culpa" of sorts.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I had a personal friend on Flight 800 and yes it was taken down by a missile but the reason was to get rid of my friend and several others also on that flight.  They were making things a bit to hot for the Clinton regime and had to be shut up.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dancer

I had a personal friend on Flight 800 and yes it was taken down by a missile but the reason was to get rid of my friend and several others also on that flight.  They were making things a bit to hot for the Clinton regime and had to be shut up.
I had the tv on when that breaking news appeared.  There were videos that clearly showed a missile going up and hit that plane.  About 15 minutes later, those vids disappeared and the cover up began.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
...and Obama also killed a copter full of SEAL TEAM SIX forces shortly after we assassinated Osama Bin Laden as a "mea culpa" of sorts.
Yep. I don't think he knew about the Bin Laden raid until it was going down, if then.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

This has a better than 98% survivability rate. H12N1 and every other flu kills 45K-65K and we have vaccines for them. Yet we don't shut the country down.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

:thumbsup:

Offline roamer_1

That's the tell, right there. What is happening internally to dethrone Tump is undeniable, but that is not the first cause of the virus scare. That is world wide, and goes FAR beyond US internal politics, I'll bet.