Author Topic: Hollywood actors’ opposing views on being vocal Trump supporters sparks timely debate  (Read 295 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hollywood actors’ opposing views on being vocal Trump supporters sparks timely debate
September 3, 2020 | Robert Jonathan

While actress Kirstie Alley says that MAGA fans should keep their Trump support under wraps to avoid bullying from the left, Justified actor Nick Searcy recommends a more aggressive approach.

Alley took to Twitter on September 2 to recommend Trump voters keep mum to avoid being an economic casualty of the cancel culture imposed by unhinged leftists and related members of the PC police.

“I’ve been a Hollywood actress for 40 years and never seen the kind of hatred I’m seeing. I understand people hate political opponents but hatred towards PEOPLE who DON’T hate that opponent is historical. They’re busy CANCELING livelihoods. Stay silent Trumpers, is my advice.”

In response to the Cheers star, Searcy, one of the few performers in the entertainment space that publicly admits to being a conservative, recommends that Trump supporters instead should stand up to far-left bullies.

“Do not be silent. Laugh in their faces and be proud of who you are and what you believe. Bullies never stop. They have to BE stopped,” Searcy wrote on Twitter.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Nick Searcy,INTERNATIONAL FILM & TELEVISION STAR
@yesnicksearcy
Replying to @kirstiealley
Do not be silent. Laugh in their faces and be proud of who you are and what you believe. Bullies never stop. They have to BE stopped.
5:36 PM · Sep 2, 2020

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/03/hollywood-actors-opposing-views-on-being-vocal-trump-supporters-sparks-timely-debate-967806
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34