Author Topic: Pelosi’s malignantly narcissistic response to being caught at the salon  (Read 116 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 3, 2020
Pelosi’s malignantly narcissistic response to being caught at the salon
By Andrea Widburg

On Tuesday, Nancy Pelosi was outed as the Marie Antoinette of the Democrat party when a hair salon released footage showing Nancy flouting the very lockdown rules she insists others follow. On Wednesday, Pelosi made the whole situation worse when she “took responsibility” by claiming that she naively allowed the hair salon to inveigle her into “a setup.”

The last time a Democrat politician so blatantly tried to blame someone else for a moral failing was back in 1990, when Marion Barry, after he was caught smoking crack cocaine, said of his former girlfriend, “Bitch set me up . . . I shouldn't have come up here . . . damn bitch.” For Nancy Pelosi, being the third most powerful person in America means never having to say you’re sorry.

As the election nears, I keep coming back to the same line of thinking: Malignant narcissism means denying responsibility for anything negative you’ve done. The Democrat party and its members have internalized narcissism to the point at which nothing bad that they do is ever their fault.

For Democrats, as for all malignant narcissists, they can always throw the first punch with impunity; it’s only the counterpunch that is a mortal sin. In their own minds, they are always the victims of setups or of people evil or naive enough to respond to Democrat insults, defamation, violence, or chicanery.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/pelosis_malignantly_narcissistic_response_to_being_caught_at_the_salon.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

All this megalomaniac had to do was say gee, sorry I won't do it again and the issue would go away.

I hope she is sunk by her arrogance - its about damn time.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Malignant narcissist is a perfect description of Nancy IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Malignant narcissist is a perfect description of Nancy IMHO.
Now we need to translate that into the ballot box that she represents All Dems
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington