Author Topic: Gaslighting America: Democrats And Media Have Turned It Up To 11  (Read 69 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gaslighting America: Democrats And Media Have Turned It Up To 11
« on: September 03, 2020, 04:56:39 pm »
Gaslighting America: Democrats And Media Have Turned It Up To 11
I & I Editorial Board
September 3, 2020

I&I Editorial

The Democratic Party and its communications office have been telling the country for some time now that night is day and up is down. But, with the election two months away, the psychological manipulation of the American voter has accelerated.

As we’ve written the past two days, Joe Biden has condemned the riots that have been wrecking cities and killing people since the May 25 death of George Floyd. We’re glad he finally got around to it. Yet he and his party are acting as if they’ve opposed the violence all along and it’s President Donald Trump who has failed to come out against it. But Trump, of course, has been denouncing the riots since they began. Even when the media were determined to convince us they were “mostly peaceful.”

Pretending that the president not only refused to disapprove of, and in fact has incited, the black bloc brutality fits the narrative that white supremacists, not Antifa and Black Lives Matter, are the domestic terrorists we have to worry about. This is the unfounded, and quite frankly laughable, assertion of Washington Monthly that “White Supremacists Are Invading American Cities To Incite a Civil War.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/09/03/gaslighting-america-democrats-and-media-have-turned-it-up-to-11/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34