Author Topic: St. Louis Man Opens Fire in Family Dollar Store After Being Asked to Leave for Not Wearing a Mask  (Read 608 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
St. Louis Man Opens Fire in Family Dollar Store After Being Asked to Leave for Not Wearing a Mask
By Jim Hoft
Published September 2, 2020 at 4:46pm

Joc’Quinn Perry

A St. Louis man started shooting inside a Family Dollar store after he was asked to leave for not wearing a facemask.

KMOV reported:

A man started shooting outside at a Family Dollar store after he was asked to leave for not wearing a mask, St. Louis police said.

Joc’Quinn F. Perry, 29, has been charged with first-degree assault, armed criminal action and unlawful possession of a firearm.

Employees at the Family Dollar store on South Jefferson in the Gravois Park neighborhood told Perry and his companion he had to leave the store because he wasn’t wearing a mask, the probable cause statement reads. Perry and his friend allegedly argued with store employees, insulted those employees and then threatened to “shoot up this place” before leaving the store.

When one person walked outside the store to make sure Perry and his friend were leaving the property, Perry pulled a pistol from his bag and fired at the victim, police said. The victim returned fire and hit Perry.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/st-louis-man-opens-fire-asked-leave-family-dollar-not-wearing-mask/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Hasn't the Dollar Store heard? Covid is raciss.

Offline Hoodat

Just another unleashed white supremacist Trump supporter.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

lol. Making a joke?  With a name like this, you think, he is white?    I need to see that. 

Joc’Quinn F. Perry

Offline Hoodat

lol. Making a joke?  With a name like this, you think, he is white?    I need to see that. 

Joc’Quinn F. Perry

One shouldn't make bigoted assumptions of a person's skin color based on one's name.  As for the name Jocquinn:

Origin - Spain

Meaning - God will judge

https://nameberry.com/babyname/Jocquinn
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 01:49:31 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
One shouldn't make bigoted assumptions of a person's skin color based on one's name.  As for the name Jocquinn:

Origin - Spain

Meaning - God will judge

You are, of course, correct. Its the apostrophe that seems like a giveaway. No Hablar Espanol, but I haven't seen many of those in Spanish names.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

Origin - Spain

Meaning - God will judge

Virtue signaling?  Zero assumption.  Proven out.  ZERO BIGOT.   FACTIST.   God loves truth.  He loves me.   That is NOT the way it is spelled.  A smart black lady once posted, those are all ghetto names.  La Tiesha,  Me-sha, la dasda....  I am surprised he isn't named. PRINCE, KING, QUEENIE. 
I would be CORRECT.....each time.  I know Italian names too.  Then all the Gilrowski names.  "SKI"....then the VICH ending names.  Mostly in the mid west. Slavic.  Hungarian names. We had refugees from Hungary.  Give me a break!

These are my favorite guys.  The 4 'j's.  You could learn a few things.  They are bigots too?  or CHRIS ROCK?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 05:42:18 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Smokin Joe

Has anyone considered that requirements to wear masks, most of which are of questionable benefit at best, might just be so those who are concealing their identities for the purpose of looting and rioting don't stand out for concealing their identities with masks? 

Before anyone says that is just paranoid "conspiracy theory", consider the Mayors of several Major Cities have permitted looting and burning of significant portions of those cities, told their respective police forces to 'stand down', and refused Federal aid in quelling the riots. They all are members of the same political Party.

Sometimes a conspiracy theory is just a conspiracy revealed.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

Has anyone considered that requirements to wear masks, most of which are of questionable benefit at best, might just be so those who are concealing their identities for the purpose of looting and rioting don't stand out for concealing their identities with masks? 

Before anyone says that is just paranoid "conspiracy theory", consider the Mayors of several Major Cities have permitted looting and burning of significant portions of those cities, told their respective police forces to 'stand down', and refused Federal aid in quelling the riots. They all are members of the same political Party.

Sometimes a conspiracy theory is just a conspiracy revealed.

Totally correct.  High five.  There is a video about,  how many conspiracies are TRUE.  That is a LEFT term, conspiracy,  to discredit a real TRUTH OR FACT.   Most people have been P.C.ed to their actual death. 
 :thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

THIS isn't a bigoted comment?   I can say,  you are a racist.   That is not even true.  A man trying to stop rioting & looting by YOUR people.   BLM.  BLACK SUPREMEST.  This is the comment I was responding too.  Nice turn around, calling me a bigot. 

Quote from: Hoodat on September 02, 2020, 09:16:06 PM

L.A. COMMENT;  lol. Making a joke?  With a name like this, you think, he is white?    I need to see that. 

Joc’Quinn F. Perry
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 05:53:05 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Mod5

Time to put away the blowtorches and flamethrowers and discuss the thread topic.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
THIS isn't a bigoted comment?   I can say,  you are a racist.   That is not even true.  A man trying to stop rioting & looting by YOUR people.   BLM.  BLACK SUPREMEST.  This is the comment I was responding too.  Nice turn around, calling me a bigot. 

Quote from: Hoodat on September 02, 2020, 09:16:06 PM

L.A. COMMENT;  lol. Making a joke?  With a name like this, you think, he is white?    I need to see that. 

Joc’Quinn F. Perry

His post sounded like sarcasm to me.

Offline LadyLiberty

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The perp (this ought to settle any arguments):

Seems like when you see one like this with hair braided and going in all directions, that's a good sign to "keep well clear"...

Offline Smokin Joe

The perp (this ought to settle any arguments):

Seems like when you see one like this with hair braided and going in all directions, that's a good sign to "keep well clear"...
Aren't those little teardrop tats below his eye supposed to be a body count?

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Yeah, I don't think the Mask-Nazi Karens and Harridans will be making a big deal of this moron. They need violent Mask-Deniers to be white racist rednecks, preferably "Fundamentalists".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.