Author Topic: Green Bay Police: Antifa Member with Flamethrower Cried in Fetal Position When Caught  (Read 730 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Joshua Caplan1 Sep 202011,494
1:54

A suspected member of Antifa — who was allegedly armed with a flamethrower — cried in the fetal position before his arrest during a Saturday evening protest in Green Bay, Wisconsin, according to law enforcement.

WBAY reports;

Matthew Banta, 23, is charged with obstructing an officer and two counts of felony bail jumping.

The criminal complaint says Banta “is known to be a violent Antifa member who incites violence in otherwise relatively peaceful protests.” Police say he’s known as “Commander Red.”

[…]

A responding officer says he saw four individuals walking towards a protest with baseball bats. One man was wearing a metal helmet with goggles and military-style gear with multiple pouches, and was carrying an Antifa flag. When the officer pulled his squad car in front of the group, they ran away. The officer caught Banta, who was carrying the flag, and says Banta “dropped into the fetal position and began crying.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/01/green-bay-police-antifa-member-with-flamethrower-cried-in-fetal-position-when-caught/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Lot of estrogen pulsing thru that things body. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Not exactly this guy....

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
All coached play acting. Play aggressor till caught, then play the weak helpless victim crying and wailing as if the police are the bully.

The Republic is lost.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
allegedly armed with a flamethrower

I didn't see anything in the article about a flamethrower.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

That guy is one of the Whitest White guys I have ever seen.
He's almost as White as Elizabeth Warren. Wonder if he is part Cherokee?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

That guy is one of the Whitest White guys I have ever seen.
He's almost as White as Elizabeth Warren. Wonder if he is part Cherokee?

I would like to play "connect the acne" with a sharpie.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GrouchoTex

LOL.
It might look like a map of West Virginia....

Offline LegalAmerican

Joshua Caplan1 Sep 202011,494
1:54

A suspected member of Antifa — who was allegedly armed with a flamethrower — cried in the fetal position before his arrest during a Saturday evening protest in Green Bay, Wisconsin, according to law enforcement.

WBAY reports;

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/01/green-bay-police-antifa-member-with-flamethrower-cried-in-fetal-position-when-caught/

He is mentally ill, one can see it and probably gay.  SAME DIFF.  ALL ARE MENTAL.  I would guess he is a trannie too. Wanting to 'change'. 

Online verga

LOL.
It might look like a map of West Virginia....
Paddle faster I hear Banjos
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
he/she looks like Meryl Streep's son/daughter..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Perfect candidate for satisfying cellmates in prison.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I didn't see anything in the article about a flamethrower.

There was a brief mention of it in the WBAY article linked by Breitbart.  It was not included in their excerpt. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He is mentally ill, one can see it and probably gay.  SAME DIFF.  ALL ARE MENTAL.  I would guess he is a trannie too. Wanting to 'change'.
It's that same goofy bug-eyed look Jared Loughner and James Holmes had--after the mass shootings.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

:silly: Paddle faster! I hear banjos!  :silly:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Not exactly this guy....

I do like The Simpsons. I believe that was the episode where Homer went off the grid and joined a “Doomsday Prepper” society
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 10:12:32 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mountaineer

You do know that movie wasn't set in W.Va.  :nono:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sounds right. Antifa is basically a gang,and people join gangs because they are cowards. Plenty brave when they have a horde backing them,and punks when all alone.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online verga

You do know that movie wasn't set in W.Va.  :nono:
yes, but I live close enough to the WVA border to know it should have been.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

Neenah man arrested at Green Bay protest has ties to Antifa
Matthew Banta is also charged with pointing a loaded gun at a police officer during a protest in Waupaca County

By WBAY news staff
Published: Aug. 31, 2020 at 4:17 PM EDT
GREEN BAY, Wis. (WBAY) - A Neenah man had a flamethrower, smoke grenades and fireworks during a demonstration in Green Bay Saturday night, according to police and prosecutors.

Matthew Banta, 23, is charged with obstructing an officer and two counts of felony bail jumping.

The criminal complaint says Banta “is known to be a violent Antifa member who incites violence in otherwise relatively peaceful protests.” Police say he’s known as “Commander Red.” ...

Banta is accused in Waupaca County of pointing a loaded gun at a police officer and biting and kicking an officer during a protest earlier this month. He’s charged there with second-degree recklessly endangering safety and four other charges (see related story). He posted a $10,000 cash bond. A condition of his bond was that he can’t have a dangerous weapon, according to the Brown County district attorney’s office. ...
More at WBAY

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Neenah man arrested at Green Bay protest has ties to Antifa
Matthew Banta is also charged with pointing a loaded gun at a police officer during a protest in Waupaca County

By WBAY news staff
Published: Aug. 31, 2020 at 4:17 PM EDTMore at WBAY
Ten thousand? Sheesh. Nothing when compared to the money Harris has helped raise to get these guys out. You'd think the judges could load up the court's coffers better than that, knowing full well they'll get bailed out. At least $50K...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis