Author Topic: Former Melania Trump friend says she is working with multiple prosecutors on inauguration financing  (Read 266 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Melania Trump friend says she is working with multiple prosecutors on inauguration financing
By Rebecca Klar - 08/31/20 01:02 PM EDT

A former Melania Trump friend and adviser said she is working with multiple prosecutors on investigations into potential financial crimes committed in connection with the president's 2017 inauguration.

"I'm working with three different prosecutors, and it's taken over my life," Stephanie Winston Wolkoff told ABC News in an interview Monday, referring to the U.S. attorney’s office in the Southern District of New York and local attorneys general in New Jersey and Washington, D.C.

Winston Wolkoff said she considered Trump a close friend for more than a decade. She served as a leading organizer for the inauguration and later as an adviser to the first lady.

Winston Wolkoff’s ABC News interview aired one day before her book “Melania and Me” is set to be released.

Winston Wolkoff reportedly declined to provide ABC News with materials to support any of the claims outlined in her book or interview.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/514428-former-melania-trump-friend-says-she-is-working-with-multiple-prosecutors-on
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

October Surprise!  She and He frog marched out of the people's house.

The walls are closing in.