Author Topic: AG Barr Says There ‘Could Be’ More Charges In Durham Probe  (Read 481 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 999yawn 999yawn 999yawn
Chuck Ross
Investigative Reporter
September 09, 2020 10:39 PM ET

Attorney General William Barr said Wednesday that more charges are possible in the investigation led by John Durham, the U.S. attorney investigating the origins of the Trump-Russia probe.

Barr was asked about the status of the probe during an interview with NBC News. He declined to say whether Durham, the U.S. attorney for Connecticut, is nearing the end of the probe, which began in April 2018.

“Would you say — it’s unlikely that there’ll be further criminal charges?” NBC News reporter Pete Williams asked Barr.

“No, I wouldn’t say that at all, no,” Barr replied.

“So there could be?” Williams asked.

“Yeah, there could be,” said Barr.

Barr also declined to say whether the public will hear anything about a report from Durham prior to the election in November.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/09/william-barr-john-durham-prosecution/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: AG Barr Says There ‘Could Be’ More Charges In Durham Probe
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 04:20:53 pm »
Free Beer!  Tomorrow!!  Unless there isn't!!!

999yawn indeed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 04:29:45 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 04:46:59 pm »

I've shouted the same thing ... but it's not going to happen.  Not now, and not if Trump is re-elected.  Barr was a terrible choice. I'm hoping after Trump is re-elected that he appoints a new AG -- but at that point -- we'll see if Trump has any interest in draining the swamp.  Barr is at the top of the food chain and HE should have been cleaning house all along.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 04:47:48 pm »
999yawn 999yawn 999yawn
Chuck Ross
Investigative Reporter
September 09, 2020 10:39 PM ET

Attorney General William Barr said Wednesday that more charges are possible in the investigation led by John Durham, the U.S. attorney investigating the origins of the Trump-Russia probe.

Barr was asked about the status of the probe during an interview with NBC News. He declined to say whether Durham, the U.S. attorney for Connecticut, is nearing the end of the probe, which began in April 2018.

“Would you say — it’s unlikely that there’ll be further criminal charges?” NBC News reporter Pete Williams asked Barr.

“No, I wouldn’t say that at all, no,” Barr replied.

“So there could be?” Williams asked.

“Yeah, there could be,” said Barr.

Barr also declined to say whether the public will hear anything about a report from Durham prior to the election in November.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/09/william-barr-john-durham-prosecution/

More charges are possible -- well a lot of things are possible.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 06:06:01 pm »
I've shouted the same thing ... but it's not going to happen.  Not now, and not if Trump is re-elected.  Barr was a terrible choice. I'm hoping after Trump is re-elected that he appoints a new AG -- but at that point -- we'll see if Trump has any interest in draining the swamp.  Barr is at the top of the food chain and HE should have been cleaning house all along.

While I share your frustration, this,  pointing-up  IMHO, is a bit over the top.  Just sayin.