Author Topic: Biden emerged from hiding to give an extraordinarily dishonest speech  (Read 73 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 1, 2020
Biden emerged from hiding to give an extraordinarily dishonest speech
By Andrea Widburg

I listened to Biden's speech at 1.25 times the regular speed, which made him sound normal, not like a demented man trying to track a teleprompter.  Nothing, though, prepared me for the speech's rank dishonesty.  Mary McCarthy said of the communist Lillian Hellman that "every word she writes is a lie, including 'and' and 'the.'"  Biden's speech was worse because every word was a vicious lie.  I felt sullied listening to it.

This post cannot address each lie.  I'll tackle just some the worst ones and recommend that you listen to Tucker Carlson's outraged monologue.[video removed]

Throughout the speech, Biden repeated his Big Lie, saying over and over that the violence we've seen on the streets since May 25 is Trump's fault.  "He doesn't want to shed light, he wants to generate heat, and he's stroking [sic] violence in our cities."  Biden's imaginary world derives from the fact that he never once mentions Black Lives Matter or Antifa.  To him, all violence comes from the right, in the form of

.. unwarranted police shooting, excessive force, seven bullets in the back of Jacob Blake [a Joe Biden–esque finger rapist who attacked police with a knife], knee on the neck of George Floyd [a violent ex-felon who died from an overdose], killing of Breonna Taylor in her own apartment [a tragedy, but it does appear she was involved with serious drug-dealing], violence of extremists and opportunists, right-wing militias and to derail any hope and support for progress, the senseless violence of looting and burning and destruction of property.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/biden_emerged_from_hiding_to_give_an_extraordinarily_dishonest_speech.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34