Author Topic: BREAKING: TRUMP HAS SAID “ENOUGH”, HE IS SENDING IN THE NATIONAL GUARD!  (Read 193 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: TRUMP HAS SAID “ENOUGH”, HE IS SENDING IN THE NATIONAL GUARD!
staff staff August 27, 2020   

Anyone with an ounce of sense will ask for help if they need help.

About two years ago, I had broken my arm and was in a cast for a little while. Things that required two hands I needed a little bit of help with if I was outside of my house.

Once, I made the mistake of grocery shopping without my wife there and realized that I couldn’t lift something with one arm into the trunk of the car. I had to ask someone that was walking past if they could help me lift it. I didn’t ask them to come home and put all my groceries away. Just the one or two things that I needed help with into the trunk…

Apparently, the situation on the ground in Wisconsin is deteriorating by the day.  We are only a few days out from the shooting of an unarmed man who was resisting arrest, which sparked riots, arson, shootings and what appears to be all out bedlam in Kenosha, Wisconsin and already President Trump is taking action..

https://threepercenternation.com/2020/08/27/breaking-trump-has-said-enough-he-is-sending-in-the-national-guard/