Author Topic: DC rioters up the ante, start night with pep-talk on ‘putting police in graves, burning White House  (Read 370 times)

rangerrebew

DC rioters up the ante, start night with pep-talk on ‘putting police in graves, burning White House down’
August 30, 2020 | Vivek Saxena 

Get the latest BPR news delivered free to your inbox daily. SIGN UP HERE.

The left-wing extremists in Washington, D.C., whom the media were quick to defend after they harassed attendees of the Republican National Convention late Thursday were back on the streets Saturday talking about burning down the White House and killing cops …

Listen to one of these “peaceful protesters,” as the media describe them, unleash his inner extremist in a rant directed at his followers (*Language warning):

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/30/dc-rioters-up-the-ante-start-with-pep-talk-on-putting-police-in-their-graves-burning-white-house-down-966149

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You know,it costs a LOT of money to spend a month or so,"visiting" in DC in the summer. Hotel/Motel rooms are NOT cheap in that area,and neither is eating out every day.

How many of YOU can take off for a month or more in the middle of the summer and pay your way,not to mention your normal living expenses,to get involved in political demonstrations?

Yet we are supposed to believe these "poor,underprivileged blacks,college kids with,at MOST,part-time jobs,and convicted felons who are always whining about not being able to find jobs,have enough money they can not only do this without worrying,but can also buy all the trendy new BLM riot gear?

I am HOPING that some enterprising reporter takes it up themselves to "follow de monies".

It really shouldn't be all that hard to do for the most part. I am GUESSING there are whole hotels/motels with maxed-out capacity due to some obscure corporation reserving all the rooms for the BLM rioters to stay,and this CAN'T be a secret because all the rioters know about it,and most are barely smart enough to come in out of the rain.

Who chartered the buses that took many of them there?

Who is paying the bail money to get any out that are unlucky and get arrested for something?

Riots are ALWAYS local events.

Or were. Until now.

Suddenly we have organized riots with hundreds of people coming in from states all over the nation.

That is the product of organization,not independent decision-making.

“I think now Black men see clearly what they have to lose, they can get killed and the president won't say a word. Won't utter Jacob Blake’s name, will not talk about police reform,” Richmond added, referring to the Black man who was shot by police in Kenosha, Wisc. on Monday.

Yeah,yeah. Once again,someone needs to tell this retard that Blake ain't dead.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 05:28:14 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Everyone knew it was going to come down to leftist death squads and mobs, because that's the way it always goes.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sneakin' Pete wrote:
"Riots are ALWAYS local events.
Or were. Until now.
Suddenly we have organized riots with hundreds of people coming in from states all over the nation."

Pete, I'm surprised at you for missin' sumthin'.

Let me correctly rephrase your statement above:
"Suddenly we have organized riots insurrections with hundreds of people soldiers coming in from states all over the nation."

How's that...?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sneakin' Pete wrote:
"Riots are ALWAYS local events.
Or were. Until now.
Suddenly we have organized riots with hundreds of people coming in from states all over the nation."

Pete, I'm surprised at you for missin' sumthin'.

Let me correctly rephrase your statement above:
"Suddenly we have organized riots insurrections with hundreds of people soldiers coming in from states all over the nation."

How's that...?

@Fishrrman

Speaking as a former career professional soldier,I am offended to see these creatures identified as soldiers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
It's called sedition, and I do believe the maximum punishment is death.  So I say capture them all and take them to the Soylent Green factory.

Offline skeeter

Everyone knew it was going to come down to leftist death squads and mobs, because that's the way it always goes.
I have this feeling the police generally are very close to being ‘otherwise occupied’ when people start going up against this leftist violence.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
I have this feeling the police generally are very close to being ‘otherwise occupied’ when people start going up against this leftist violence.

The Emergency Social Workers will be able to handle it.
James 1:20

Offline LegalAmerican

You know,it costs a LOT of money to spend a month or so,"visiting" in DC in the summer. Hotel/Motel rooms are NOT cheap in that area,and neither is eating out every day.

How many of YOU can take off for a month or more in the middle of the summer and pay your way,not to mention your normal living expenses,to get involved in political demonstrations?

Yet we are supposed to believe these "poor,underprivileged blacks,college kids with,at MOST,part-time jobs,and convicted felons who are always whining about not being able to find jobs,have enough money they can not only do this without worrying,but can also buy all the trendy new BLM riot gear?

I am HOPING that some enterprising reporter takes it up themselves to "follow de monies".

It really shouldn't be all that hard to do for the most part. I am GUESSING there are whole hotels/motels with maxed-out capacity due to some obscure corporation reserving all the rooms for the BLM rioters to stay,and this CAN'T be a secret because all the rioters know about it,and most are barely smart enough to come in out of the rain.

Who chartered the buses that took many of them there?

Who is paying the bail money to get any out that are unlucky and get arrested for something?

Riots are ALWAYS local events.

Or were. Until now.

Suddenly we have organized riots with hundreds of people coming in from states all over the nation.

That is the product of organization,not independent decision-making.

Yeah,yeah. Once again,someone needs to tell this retard that Blake ain't dead.

:thumbsup:        Blake is a felon.  Warrant out for his arrest.  Not some innocent flower.