Author Topic: HATEFUL LIBERAL Organization Calling For IMMEDIATE SIEGE Of The WHITE HOUSE!  (Read 357 times)

rangerrebew

HATEFUL LIBERAL Organization Calling For IMMEDIATE SIEGE Of The WHITE HOUSE!
staff staff August 22, 2020   

If you gather enough people together, they can do anything.

You have seen the Amish raise a barn in one afternoon, you have seen people lift cars off of victims of auto accidents. People can do anything, they can also do damage.

Many years ago I helped a younger relative of mine work on a documentary for college, a short about the Occupy movement in his city. It was disgusting the way that those people trashed such a wonderful city.

You may recall that it was Adbusters that was behind the 2011 Occupy movement in NYC.

Lacking any form of centralized control, the protests went by a variety of names, “Occupy Wall Street,” “American Autumn,” “The 99 Percent.”  The one commonality was they derived their impetus from a disillusioned Canadian adman.

https://threepercenternation.com/2020/08/22/hateful-liberal-organization-calling-for-immediate-siege-of-the-white-house/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Want to see masses of people go down quickly?
Then... try storming the White House, particularly if the president is there.

Gonna be tough on the Secret Service guys who have to respond to such an attack...

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Gonna be tough on the Secret Service guys who have to respond to such an attack...

Well now that this has been announced -- extra Secret Service is needed and a thorough investigation of the organization and perhaps detaining a few and interrogating them.  This sounds like a threat against our national security to me and against our President.

Our AG, FBI and CIA needs to be on top of this!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 12:34:52 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online rustynail

"Our AG, FBI and CIA needs to be on top of this!"   I'm thinking they are Behind this.

Offline EdinVA

The Adbusters Media Foundation is a Canadian-based not-for-profit, pro-environment[1] organization founded in 1989 by Kalle Lasn and Bill Schmalz in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Isn't this a case of foreign interference in our elections?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I'm just seeing this as one more reason to keep the A-10s.... :shrug:

But more seriously, the fire hose and water cannon get the job done. Only problem is the EPA'd have a fit over washing all that into the Tidal Basin.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 09:17:48 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

No, this would be a case of foreign interference in our bloody coups.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"If you gather enough people together, they can do anything."

Obviously.  Pickett gathered enough people together to create a killing field, but I don't think that's what he set out to do, it just worked out that way.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline conservativevoter

I will agree to this if I am allowed to drive a tank over their stinking, rotten, useless only for compost, bodies!  Thank you.

Offline LegalAmerican

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

I will agree to this if I am allowed to drive a tank over their stinking, rotten, useless only for compost, bodies!  Thank you.
At least the Bonus Army had an apparently legitimate grievance.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
"Our AG, FBI and CIA needs to be on top of this!"   I'm thinking they are Behind this.

You're probably right -- our DOJ sucks BIGLY!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

It sure looks that way.

C S Lewis