Author Topic: Biden: I condemn violence in Portland, 'challenge Trump to do the same'  (Read 461 times)

Offline Hoodat

Biden: I condemn violence in Portland, 'challenge Trump to do the same'

Rebecca Klar - 08/30/20 04:06 PM EDT

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden on Sunday condemned violence in Portland, Ore., after police said one person was fatally shot amid clashes between Black Lives Matter protesters and counter protesters.

The Democrat urged President Trump to do the same, underscoring his message by noting that a death is tragic no matter what political views the victim held.

“I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by anyone, whether on the left or the right. And I challenge Donald Trump to do the same,” Biden said in a statement Sunday.  .  .

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/514347-biden-i-condemn-violence-in-portland-challenge-trump-to-do-the-same

Here is what the Hill reported three months ago:

Trump calls Floyd death 'grave tragedy,' decries violent protests in Florida speech

It took Joe Biden three months to get around to condemning the same violence that President Trump condemned back in May.  And 'The Hill' knows it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

Re: Biden: I condemn violence in Portland, 'challenge Trump to do the same'
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2020, 09:13:19 pm »
*blood pressure spike*

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2020, 09:15:21 pm »
Democrats kill a repubican and demand Trump condemn violence?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2020, 09:24:40 pm »
Don’t these publications ever fact check Biden? Sorry, silly rhetorical question.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2020, 09:26:55 pm »
Don’t these publications ever fact check Biden?

Fact check?   All they had to do was read their own publication.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2020, 09:28:11 pm »
We're way past condemnation of the violence, Little Joe.  What's your plan to deal with the violence?

Come on, man!  Catch up!  (You jackass)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2020, 10:21:02 pm »
It was in all the papers, al the times the President brought up the riots.  Are you analphabetic, Joe?  Literacy is a wonderful thing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2020, 03:21:57 am »
Joe Clueless is a fine example of Democommie stupid.  His fellow Democommies let their cities burn, do nothing to stop it, in fact, order their police force to stand down, and now Trump is at fault.  If Biden were a leader, something he would never be in a thousand lifetimes, he would have instructed his fellow Democommies to get smart and manage their respective cities and states.

Cuomo kills tens of thousands in New York, and turns around and blames Trump.  Seriously?

Joe Clueless is running out of time to turn his brain on, and same is true for all Democommies.  November just will not get here fast enough for me.  I cannot wait to see the Democommies go down in flames.

The tsunami is coming!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2020, 03:25:41 am »
We're way past condemnation of the violence, Little Joe.  What's your plan to deal with the violence?

Come on, man!  Catch up!  (You jackass)

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2020, 03:27:24 am »
Joe Clueless is a fine example of Democommie stupid.  His fellow Democommies let their cities burn, do nothing to stop it, in fact, order their police force to stand down, and now Trump is at fault.  If Biden were a leader, something he would never be in a thousand lifetimes, he would have instructed his fellow Democommies to get smart and manage their respective cities and states.

Cuomo kills tens of thousands in New York, and turns around and blames Trump.  Seriously?

Joe Clueless is running out of time to turn his brain on, and same is true for all Democommies.  November just will not get here fast enough for me.  I cannot wait to see the Democommies go down in flames.

The tsunami is coming!

888high58888  There may be 'war'.  We are ready.    :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: