Exclusive Content > News

What Happened to Covid-19 Tests?!

<< < (2/2)

PeteS in CA:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on August 30, 2020, 09:25:17 pm ---I will be tested again on Wed.  I am so sick of the nose rape technique and am so looking forward to something better.

--- End quote ---

My understanding is that the Abbott Labs test uses a nasal swab.

Victoria33:
@PeteS in CA

Pete, talked to family members in Cardiff, Wales today.  Wales and England are pieces of the same land.

Here is a problem happening in both countries:
Young people, early twenties down through about 16, are using the internet to schedule large groups to meet at a certain spot to party - anyone can come from anyplace.  One just happened in Wales over the weekend.  Two thousand young people appeared in a scenic area and "partied" for hours.  Then they split and were gone, no way to trace.  Will COVID numbers go up in a week or two??  Two truths: Men and women will gather; where there are men and women, sex will happen.  Now we have third truth: in today's world, gathering may cause severe sickness and death.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Victoria33 on August 30, 2020, 11:53:48 pm ---Now we have third truth: in today's world, gathering may cause severe sickness and death.

--- End quote ---

It may also bring them closer to herd immunity with minimal sickness and zero deaths.  The least vulnerable segment of the populations ventures to the front line and becomes a sizeable buffer protecting the rest of society.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version