Author Topic: Trump goes after niece who wrote critical book: 'Unstable' and 'shunned' entire life  (Read 713 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump goes after niece who wrote critical book: 'Unstable' and 'shunned' entire life
By Tal Axelrod - 08/29/20 01:44 PM EDT

President Trump on Saturday lambasted his niece, who recently wrote a critical book about the him and released recordings of family members talking about him, with the president calling her “unstable.”

In a series of morning tweets, the president went after his niece, Mary Trump, and others who have written tell-all books about him and his tenure as president, saying they had to write bad things about him in order to sell their work.

“About the only way a person is able to write a book on me is if they agree that it will contain as much bad 'stuff' as possible, much of which is lies. It’s like getting a job with CNN or MSDNC and saying that 'President Trump is great.' You have ZERO chance. FAKE NEWS!” he tweeted.

“Even whether it’s dumb warmongers like John Bolton, social pretenders like Bob Woodward, who never has anything good to say, or an unstable niece, who was now rightfully shunned, scorned and mocked her entire life, and never even liked by her own very kind & caring grandfather!” he added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/514267-trump-goes-after-niece-who-wrote-critical-book-unstable-and-shunned
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sure she's thankful for his keeping her 15 minutes of fame going a little longer.  *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm sure she's thankful for his keeping her 15 minutes of fame going a little longer.  *****rollingeyes*****

Never one to let the tiniest slight to go untweeted....weeks later!    tri22
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

The nieces book....'never enough' is really about herself.  She was born, when POTUS was 19 years old.  Then give her another 20 years to grow up. SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT POTUS.  She is lesbian and an alcoholic, like her dad, FRED JR.  Fred jr. was totally supported by the rest of TRUMPS, for years.  Fred jr, died,  of his alcoholism.  FRED SR...left Fred jr., out of the will, as Fred jr. received his inheritance ahead of all the rest.  The rest of TRUMPS, still gave them money.  I would say a few million.  Now, SOUR GRAPES, niece,  wants MORE MONEY.   I can guarantee, most of us have some relative that is unstable and not welcome in the family.  She is despicable. 

Offline LegalAmerican

I don't blame POTUS one bit.  He is BUSY, and works on his projects first, before he tweets.  4 days of RNC, SPEECHES, THEN New Jersey, PEACEFUL PROTEST.     Look at us on here!  YOU ALL ..LET THINGS....GO?   :silly: :silly: :silly:
YOU ALL DO THE SAME THING, ON HERE DAILY.....DAILY!  FOR WEEKS!   

Offline Absalom

Trump goes after niece who wrote critical book: 'Unstable' and 'shunned' entire life
By Tal Axelrod - 08/29/20 01:44 PM EDT
President Trump on Saturday lambasted his niece, who recently wrote a critical book about the him and released recordings of family members talking about him, with the president calling her “unstable.”
In a series of morning tweets, the president went after his niece, Mary Trump, and others who have written tell-all books about him and his tenure as president, saying they had to write bad things about him in order to sell their work.
“About the only way a person is able to write a book on me is if they agree that it will contain as much bad 'stuff' as possible, much of which is lies. It’s like getting a job with CNN or MSDNC and saying that 'President Trump is great.' You have ZERO chance. FAKE NEWS!” he tweeted.
“Even whether it’s dumb warmongers like John Bolton, social pretenders like Bob Woodward, who never has anything good to say, or an unstable niece, who was now rightfully shunned, scorned and mocked her entire life, and never even liked by her own very kind & caring grandfather!” he added.
[/quote]
------------------------------
Consider,
Trump had badly trailed Biden since the onset of Covid-19 because of his embarrassing performance.
Then the BLM fandango emerged w/burning, looting and killing; refocusing plain people on the
vital importance law and order for their well being; resurrecting Trump to within 3 points of Biden,
a colossal gift from the Almighty. So where are we now, some 60 days from election??
As Trump has remounted his horse, guess who his opponents are now??
Why it's his Niece Mary, "Cuz she sez bad things 'bout me, the meanie; and that warmonger Bolton".
Way beyond disbelief but Trump has been predictable since the womb!!!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Absalom

Some people think you have no sense of humor, but I say "Nay!"  It's so cute that you actually believe public opinion polls.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Consider,
Trump had badly trailed Biden since the onset of Covid-19 because of his embarrassing performance.
Then the BLM fandango emerged w/burning, looting and killing; refocusing plain people on the
vital importance law and order for their well being; resurrecting Trump to within 3 points of Biden,
a colossal gift from the Almighty. So where are we now, some 60 days from election??
As Trump has remounted his horse, guess who his opponents are now??
Why it's his Niece Mary, "Cuz she sez bad things 'bout me, the meanie; and that warmonger Bolton".
Way beyond disbelief but Trump has been predictable since the womb!!!

What I don't understand is why a highly educated wit such as yourself would consistently avoid commenting on threads containing discussion of serious policy and events and instead focus almost exclusively on tabloid fluff.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What I don't understand is why a highly educated wit such as yourself would consistently avoid commenting on threads containing discussion of serious policy and events and instead focus almost exclusively on tabloid fluff.

Ever heard the expression, "He's educated far beyond his intelligence?"
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Places of higher learning are hotbeds of irrationality, so there's that.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Places of higher learning are hotbeds of irrationality, so there's that.
Well let's see,  my son and his wife, both nieces and their spouses, my cousin and his wife all raised in conservative value families and all highly educated in our universities have on the exit of said universities have become, well ..............................................irrational. I will leave it at that.

Offline Absalom

@Absalom
Some people think you have no sense of humor, but I say "Nay!"  It's so cute that you actually believe public opinion polls.
--------------------------------
When virtually every poll since Covid-19 showed Trump 7-10
points down, I took notice, but believe whatever you wish.
My core point is that the BLM rumpus gives him an opportunity,
if he can control his infantile temper tantrums, but I'm NOT optimistic!!!

Offline Absalom

-----------------------------------------------
This is a Trump Fan Club site.
As such, serious policy discussions/topics
appearing here are rare to non-existent.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

What does that say about your own abilities to engage in a serious policy discussion?  Here you are.....
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Fighting above his weight class by 3.

Offline skeeter

And everyone knows the best way to engage someone in a debate is to start by belittling their beliefs.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Keep up @Wingnut

Trump's college admission now under investigation following new evidence of SAT fraud
Yahoo News, Aug 30, 2020, Salon

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-college-admission-now-under-090001578.html

Offline Absalom

What does that say about your own abilities to engage in a serious policy discussion?  Here you are.....
--------------------------------------
Fair enough, yet doesn't it take at least two to sustain a serious debate?????

Online Wingnut

Keep up @Wingnut

My Bad @Right_in_Virginia

I was consumed with  the plight of the young Hero Kyle Rittenhouse and not keeping up with the ramblings of a poor vindictive loser who had every opportunity to live a wonderful life but instead   just pissed it away on cheap wine and wild lesbian love.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
--------------------------------------
Fair enough, yet doesn't it take at least two to sustain a serious debate?????

Folks are still waiting for  you to keep up your end of it.  It's been remarked upon.  No point in trying to discuss anything with somebody who either leads off of finishes by calling Briefers stupid, or worse.

Lay off the insults to our intelligence.  You guide your own fate.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

My Bad @Right_in_Virginia

I was consumed with  the plight of the young Hero Kyle Rittenhouse and not keeping up with the ramblings of a poor vindictive loser who had every opportunity to live a wonderful life but instead   just pissed it away on cheap wine and wild lesbian love.

Understandable @Wingnut ... understandable.   :beer:

Offline Absalom

[/quote]
----------------------------
Repeating, it's an opinion forum, so think what you wish.
How many times must this be repeated before you wake up???

Offline Absalom

Folks are still waiting for  you to keep up your end of it.  It's been remarked upon.  No point in trying to discuss anything with somebody who either leads off of finishes by calling Briefers stupid, or worse.
Lay off the insults to our intelligence.  You guide your own fate.
[/quote]
------------------------------
Edit by Mod1 -- That's enough. Stick to the topic, and the topic is not other TBR members.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 12:39:24 pm by Mod1 »

Offline LegalAmerican

Peter Principle.