Author Topic: Dan Bongino describes being harassed outside White House by 'paid, organized mob of lunatics'  (Read 680 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dan Bongino describes being harassed outside White House by 'paid, organized mob of lunatics'
Fox News contributor says he and his wife received '50-60 middle fingers' while walking back to hotel
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Fox News contributor Dan Bongino was one of several Republican National Convention attendees who were harassed by protesters outside the White House following President Trump's speech on Thursday night.

Bongino shared a video on Friday morning that he had recorded showing several protesters, whom he referred to as "BLM terrorists" shouting at him and his wife, Paula. One of them is heard repeatedly shouting, "Is that your b---h wife?" Paula, according to Bongino, was also referred to as a "b---h-a--" and was told "Ho, learn to walk in heels."

Another protester in the video is heard telling Bongino, "You're an embarrassment."

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/dan-bongino-harassed-white-house-paid-lunatics
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I could be wrong, but I believe the local DC government answered to the Senate for financing, etc.  Time for the Senate to remove the communist mayor in DC.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I could be wrong, but I believe the local DC government answered to the Senate for financing, etc.  Time for the Senate to remove the communist mayor in DC.

There certainly was a failure to protect the attendees of Trump's speech afterwards, and this should be Metro's jurisdiction.  Shuttling people in should have been the plan, to skip the sidewalk gauntlets.  So...while it's ultimately the responsibility of the DC police, the Trump campaign should have foreseen the problem too.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

I believe the Secret Service asked the D.C. police to help protect convention attendees, and the mayor said no.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I believe the Secret Service asked the D.C. police to help protect convention attendees, and the mayor said no.

I bet that's true, but I hadn't heard it before.  I'd have ordered the buses the second she refused.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

So the mayor continues to be absolutely worthless -- she IS in part responsible for the continued mayhem in the area. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

I bet that's true, but I hadn't heard it before.  I'd have ordered the buses the second she refused.
Rand Paul wrote this for FOX:
... Mayor Muriel Bowser was asked by the Secret Service to allow wider and better protection for those leaving the White House Thursday night, but she refused.  ...
LINK

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The verbal threat of violence a crime by itself.

I think, as an ex cop and ex Secret Service Agent that Dan has the skills to make somebody serious that they went after him.

The Senate committee over DC ought to grill the mayor and the police chief lover endangering lives, Rand Paaul, Dan Bongino, etc.

Good video for the GOP to portray the dem alternative.

Quite a lot of polling indicates they know, but won't tell polsters-yet

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Rand Paul wrote this for FOX:LINK

Wow.  Much worse than I thought.  They were even in his Hotel, on the same floor.

After we got back to our hotel room and some safety we heard something frightening. The “protesters” were staying on our floor— including the room next door to us. They were talking about their mob activities and even saying they thought we were here on this floor. We had to develop a 3 a.m. plan with the Capitol Police to get to safety.

My question is: Who are these people? Who paid for their hotel rooms? Who flew them in? Law enforcement needs to look at the funding of violent criminal activity like this.
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

My question is: Who are these people? Who paid for their hotel rooms? Who flew them in?
Reminds me of the time Mr. M and I were in our state capital on business, and our Marriott hotel was absolutely crawling with lowlife trash who had been bused in to protest Trump, who was going to make an appearance the next day about two hours away. They got up early the next morning and boarded at least three buses for the drive. Who paid for the dozens of hotel rooms (which generally run at least $129 per night), their meals and the rental buses?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Wow.  Much worse than I thought.  They were even in his Hotel, on the same floor.

...hmm... I was under the impression that U.S. Senators had a security team assigned to them -- obviously not. 

Unbelievable - obviously he was in fear for their lives.

Law enforcement is inadequate especially in D.C.  Nothing will become of this. 

IMHO things aren't looking real positive for an uninterrupted and fair election -- it's going to be a night of absolute mayhem!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Reminds me of the time Mr. M and I were in our state capital on business, and our Marriott hotel was absolutely crawling with lowlife trash who had been bused in to protest Trump, who was going to make an appearance the next day about two hours away. They got up early the next morning and boarded at least three buses for the drive. Who paid for the dozens of hotel rooms (which generally run at least $129 per night), their meals and the rental buses?

George Soros, BLM, and people like Michael Moore would be my guess.

Online mountaineer

George Soros, BLM, and people like Michael Moore would be my guess.
Indeed. Kind of a no-brainer.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
IMO this is the question.

Who funds Soros?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Who funds Soros?

Soros is funded by his multitude of various anti-American institutions (Open Society Foundations) that he and his kids own -- he is a large stake shareholder of many companies.  His empire is too large to contain.

Global Board Members:

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/who-we-are/boards/global-board

Offline LegalAmerican

Who funds Soros?

We do. He owns many business's or owns 51 % for control.  WALMART, BED BATH & BEYOND, STARBUCKS, AETNA HEALHT INS.  PROGRESSIVE CAR INS.  Probably most of our mortgages.  Then his European business's.  Some people want to 'debate' how much he owns. Not the issue.  I have a long list, but I need permission from MYSTERY...before I post them. Mystery? 

Offline LegalAmerican

I love Dan Bongino!   Author of SPYGATE.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 09:31:37 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Who funds Soros?

Soros got his start making dirty money during the Holocaust, when he'd turn Jews in to the Nazis, and in response he was allowed to steal their valuables when they were executed.  Remember all those stories about the Germans collecting gold dental fillings?  He was part of that racket.  Later, he started trading in currencies, where he cornered a market and brought down a British bank.  He turned his millions into billions hedging funds, and then decided his philanthropy project would be to collapse the United States. 

And that's where we are now.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

Dans wife, is so lovely.  You can tell. A sweetheart, so of course, they have to be ugly to her. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

Soros got his start making dirty money during the Holocaust, when he'd turn Jews in to the Nazis, and in response he was allowed to steal their valuables when they were executed.  Remember all those stories about the Germans collecting gold dental fillings?  He was part of that racket.  Later, he started trading in currencies, where he cornered a market and brought down a British bank.  He turned his millions into billions hedging funds, and then decided his philanthropy project would be to collapse the United States. 

Correct and SOROS is an Hungarian Jew himself.  He also said, he thinks he is a god.  Needs to be in a straight jacket.  His name was changed, to SOROS. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline LegalAmerican

There certainly was a failure to protect the attendees of Trump's speech afterwards, and this should be Metro's jurisdiction.  Shuttling people in should have been the plan, to skip the sidewalk gauntlets.  So...while it's ultimately the responsibility of the DC police, the Trump campaign should have foreseen the problem too.   :shrug:

Sure.  HINDSIGHT IS ALWAYS GREAT.  20/20. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sure.  HINDSIGHT IS ALWAYS GREAT.  20/20.

Exactly.  I imagine it was a surprise when the DC Police decided to let the anarchists attack a bunch of Federal Officers like Paul.
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

No. It isn't.

His history is readily available.

This only my opinion. Soros is merely a made man and a dog faced pony soldier.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No. It isn't.

His history is readily available.

This only my opinion. Soros is merely a made man and a dog faced pony soldier.

I hope somebody with serious chops thinks of him as "target." 
I will NOT comply.