Author Topic: Operation Not Forgotten: U.S. Marshals Find 39 Missing Kids and Rescue 15 From Sex Trafficking in At  (Read 1360 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Are any of these 'rescues' tied to the recent arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell (still in isolation in Brooklyn, presumably)...?

I doubt it.  These are not the high-class fodder of the Maxwell/Epstein set.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

POTUS has been working on stopping sex slave trafficking since day one.  When I posted about pedo's, I was called a bitch on here, stupid and batshit crazy.  Imagining things.  Truthseeker, posted about these Georgia kids. When people get that upset, it makes me suspicious, that, THAT is what they are.  Why else, would someone want to shut me down?  At least, I get suspicious.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
POTUS has been working on stopping sex slave trafficking since day one.  When I posted about pedo's, I was called a bitch on here, stupid and batshit crazy.  Imagining things.  Truthseeker, posted about these Georgia kids. When people get that upset, it makes me suspicious, that, THAT is what they are.  Why else, would someone want to shut me down?  At least, I get suspicious.

@LegalAmerican

I want to be clear on something:  Did you just call Briefers "pedos?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

POTUS has been working on stopping sex slave trafficking since day one.

I have a friend who has put her life on the line in the fight against sex trafficking over the past several years.  Trump has been a supportive ally and has personally invited her to the White House.  Your comment on Trump is true.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

I have a friend who has put her life on the line in the fight against sex trafficking over the past several years.  Trump has been a supportive ally and has personally invited her to the White House.  Your comment on Trump is true.

Thank you.   888high58888   :patriot: :patriot:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Looks like they rescued 25 more in Ohio.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 07:39:56 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline LegalAmerican

Human trafficking should bring an immediate death sentence upon being found guilty.  We have become totally stupid as a society.

:thumbsup:

Offline PeteS in CA

US Marshals rescue 8 'highly endangered' missing children in Indiana during 'Operation Homecoming'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/us-marshals-rescue-missing-children-indiana

The U.S. Marshals announced this week that they had located and rescued eight missing children in Indiana. The missing children recovered in "Operation Homecoming" were said to be "highly endangered."

The children were "considered to be some of the most at-risk and challenging recovery cases in the area based on indications of high-risk factors such as victimization of child sex trafficking, child exploitation, sex abuse, physical abuse and medical or mental health conditions," according to the statement released by the U.S. Marshals Service, Southern District of Indiana.
Over the last two weeks, the U.S. Marshals have announced the rescue of 72 missing children.

Last month, U.S. Marshals located 39 missing children in Georgia and Florida during "Operation Not Forgotten." Authorities said the children ranged in age from 3 to 17 years old. The U.S. Marshals Service said that 15 of the children were victims of sex trafficking, according to WAGA-TV.

Is there something more here than some sort of special operation? Did US Marshals Service or some other DOJ agency infiltrate some sort of human trafficking information sharing network?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't care if it's Qanon or what.  I want more.  If they aren't killing them outright in the womb, they're snatching them up as kids.  To Hell with them all.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
US Marshals rescue 8 'highly endangered' missing children in Indiana during 'Operation Homecoming'

Is there something more here than some sort of special operation? Did US Marshals Service or some other DOJ agency infiltrate some sort of human trafficking information sharing network?

Sure looks like it to me. Quite a blizzard of activity of late. You sure don't hear of this kind of thing much.
The Republic is lost.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Maybe Maxine Ghislaine is talking.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I doubt it.  These are not the high-class fodder of the Maxwell/Epstein set.

I think people like Maxwell/Epstein are in cahoots with or run a network of these types of people.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think people like Maxwell/Epstein are in cahoots with or run a network of these types of people.

We'll call it...the "Minor Leagues."   They're a farm organization.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
We'll call it...the "Minor Leagues."   They're a farm organization.

Minor minor miners.

Anyway, people who practice or engage in these activities are not, imo, human beings and thus have no rights. No prison. No bullets. No mercy.  No chance. They should be fed into wood chippers feet first.