Author Topic: Like trapped rats, Democrats and other leftists are starting to get nervous  (Read 99 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 28, 2020
Like trapped rats, Democrats and other leftists are starting to get nervous
By Andrea Widburg

As I began writing tonight, I had a lot of tabs open. Shall I write about the racist attack The Nation launched against black Trump supporters? Or should I write about Nancy Pelosi’s suddenly announcing that Biden shouldn’t demean himself by debating Trump? And what about the Democrats who are openly admitting that Trump is running the better campaign? And then there are the Jews proudly leaving the Democrat party – what about them?

As I contemplated three or four separate posts, one for each question, I realized that they are all actually the same post: Democrats are realizing that Biden’s early poll numbers were misleading and that Trump may well win. Some respond like trapped rats with viciousness or frantic manipulations. Others, though, are feeling something akin to relief. No matter the response, they’re recognizing the real possibility that Biden almost certainly won’t make it across the finish line.

The winner in the “trapped rat/vicious” category is Elie Mystal’s revoltingly racist, dishonest, hate-filled screed entitled “We Need to Talk About the GOP’s ‘Black Friends,’” published at The Nation, a “Progressive” (i.e., leftist) publication founded in 1865. Mystal’s premise is that Trump is an irredeemable KKK-style racist and that the Republican party and its supporters are complicit. It’s a long, utterly contemptible piece that generally labels black Trump supporters as “tokens” and says the blacks who appeared at the convention are “Black validators.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/like_trapped_rats_democrats_and_other_leftists_are_starting_to_get_nervous.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34