Author Topic: CNN's Don Lemon calls on Biden to 'stand at a podium' in addressing violence  (Read 241 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN's Don Lemon calls on Biden to 'stand at a podium' in addressing violence
By Joe Concha - 08/28/20 09:21 AM EDT

CNN anchor Don Lemon on Thursday implored Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden to "stand at a podium in D.C." and "not in a Zoom thing in his house" to discuss increasing violence in some American cities.

"I think his message would be stronger if he stands in front of a podium, and not in a zoom thing at his house. I’m just being honest," Lemon said during a discussion with fellow CNN anchor Chris Cuomo.

Cuomo responded by saying, "presentation matters," prompting a response from Lemon.

"Presentation matters," he echoed. "To come out and stand at a podium in D.C., or wherever, even in Wisconsin, and say, 'Listen: this is what I expected today if they were going to really come out and do the thing right. Whether it was going to be Kamala Harris or Joe Biden. 'Good afternoon, everyone. The rioting has to stop. The violence has to stop. And under a Biden/Harris administration, there will be no lawlessness on the street.' "

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/514116-cnns-don-lemon-calls-on-biden-to-stand-at-a-podium-in-addressing-violence
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Too late, Lemon.

Sometimes you eat the bare, sometimes the bare eats you. The bare has eaten the DNC.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I was listening to Churchill this morning, speaking as Dunkirk was concluding and Goring was days away from commencing the Blitz,  speak of the day when, "in God's good time",  the new world would step forth, with all its power and might, to liberate the old.

And all I could think of was who is left to liberate us?   As Reagan said, we are the last and best hope.   We are Americans, an exceptional people.  And utterly alone as we confront the devil of nihilism.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline LMAO

It is too late. For him to come out and say something about it now, people would understand this is only because it’s hurting you in the polls. They’ve had the last several weeks to do it and not only did they not say anything about it but in many cases the Democrat party cheered them on

Besides, the rioters are the Democrat party base
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 02:31:13 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

That ship sailed 2 or 3 months ago. The Dems embraced the snake in May. I doubt that sucking out the venom will work.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
And, of course,  the party's Vice Presidential nominee was last seen raising money to bail out the looters.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Absalom

I was listening to Churchill this morning, speaking as Dunkirk was concluding and Goring was days away from commencing the Blitz,  speak of the day when, "in God's good time",  the new world would step forth, with all its power and might, to liberate the old.
And all I could think of was who is left to liberate us?   As Reagan said, we are the last and best hope.   We are Americans, an exceptional people.  And utterly alone as we confront the devil of nihilism.   
------------------------------------------
A demurral.
Throughout history, Man's condition/malaise is of his
own making, the result of how he behaves or misbehaves.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 06:55:42 pm by Absalom »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
And, of course,  the party's Vice Presidential nominee was last seen raising money to bail out the looters.

She has been that same person all along.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln