Author Topic: Are the Media Trying to Throw the Election to Trump? Ann Coulter  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Absalom

Re: Are the Media Trying to Throw the Election to Trump? Ann Coulter
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2020, 07:42:57 pm »
c = 5 and a= 3; so c/a = 1.6666666666.................!

Online roamer_1

Offline Absalom

« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2020, 10:24:18 pm »
Math is hard. More beer.  :beer: :seeya:
----------------------
Roamer, indeed it is tuff, yet vital.
Consider that w/o Geometry:
* the Pyramids in Egypt,
* the Acropolis/Parthenon in Athens
* the Coliseum/Forum in Rome
would not have been possible!
Also it is the foundation for Engineering and Medicine.
Suspect we'd be far better off were the deciders regarding
COVID-17 Doctors, and not our embarrassing political clowns.
Anyway be well.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 10:26:44 pm by Absalom »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2020, 11:46:19 pm »
----------------------
Roamer, indeed it is tuff, yet vital.
Consider that w/o Geometry:
* the Pyramids in Egypt,
* the Acropolis/Parthenon in Athens
* the Coliseum/Forum in Rome
would not have been possible!
Also it is the foundation for Engineering and Medicine.
Suspect we'd be far better off were the deciders regarding
COVID-17 Doctors, and not our embarrassing political clowns.
Anyway be well.

Yes I understand @Absalom ... But I can build an entire cabin with a cheater stick and a string.
A lot of times, in our hubris, our complications outweigh our simplicity.
 :beer:

Online DB

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2020, 01:56:47 am »
The posted equation is incorrect. An eccentricity of zero is a circle.

The posted ellipse has an eccentricity of 0.8.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eccentricity_(mathematics)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2020, 02:04:39 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2020, 03:54:25 am »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

A Must Watch...

That is COMMOM CORE.   Teaching kids about sex and alternate life style. gayness.
Back in 2014, no one wanted to believe us.  COMMON CORE
-----------------------------------------------------
10-2-2014

While the story is almost funny, what isn't funny, is the fact that according to the "Common Core" curriculum,***** we are supposed to teach our 2nd Graders "How to masturbate" in class.*****

(See ed film:
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Is Second Grade the right age to teach children openly about a vagina?

A woman with the alias “Autumn Lily Speaker”

went into a narcissistic rage when her daughter’s second-grade eacher refused to serve students a tray of vagina cookies Autumn had baked.

Let’s call the teacher Ms. X.

Amy Graf reports for SFGate that Reddit user JPStudly is friends with the teacher and shared Ms. X’s first-person account in a post published on Sept. 22, 2014, with a screen shot of an email Ms. X had received from Autumn. The story has exploded on Reddit with thousands of comments. “Angry Feminist Vagina Cookie Mom” has become the latest viral sensation.
http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/10 ... -goes-post...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 04:02:32 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2020, 04:19:34 am »

That is COMMOM CORE.   Teaching kids about sex and alternate life style. gayness.
10-2-2014

While the story is almost funny, what isn't funny, is the fact that according to the "Common Core" curriculum,***** we are supposed to teach our 2nd Graders "How to masturbate" in class.*****

Did you even watch the video?  They executed the kid in the classroom for demanding 2+2=4  For standing for Truth, the State be damned.

Common core has nothing to do with it.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 04:20:39 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2020, 04:33:48 am »
Did you even watch the video?  They executed the kid in the classroom for demanding 2+2=4  For standing for Truth, the State be damned.

Common core has nothing to do with it.

Wow.  Common CORE.  SAYS.  2+2=5   No, I did not watch it.  I've seen many videos about  2+2= 5. All about communism.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2020, 05:01:17 am »
Absalom.... the numbers didn't lie.....

Did your brain atrophy too?  Get real!  HR Clinton the day of the election was expected to win by 7%.  It was supposed to be a blow out.  With the corrupt media, they have done everything but hand the election to dead from the neck up Biden.  With all the horror show the Democommies are conducting across America, does anyone here honestly believe the Dems will win anything in November? 

Hell no!!!  The Dem Party is imploding before our eyes.  Republicans are going to turn out at the polls, not trusting liberal postmen to get their ballots to where they need to be.  The Dems can throw their tantrums all they want.  For all intent and purpose, this election is over.  I have repeatedly said it will be a tsunami.  It will be brutal for the Dems.  Brutal.

And after the election, Trump will not sit back if these anarchists continue in the streets.  They will be arrested in mass.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2020, 12:47:41 pm »

It appears, that by clicking on my ping to this thread, that I may have fallen down Alice's rabbit hole; stumbled into the TWILIGHT ZONE or been Star Gated to a very distant galaxy.

It is hard to construe Ann's blathering and that of a lot of assertions on this thread as having much at all to do with any of the significant reality that I'm confident of.

Again:

1. Trump is not a perfect person but HE IS PERFECT FOR THE JOB and God HAS anointed him for the role he is in. He will be in 8 years. Another Trump will follow him. REF: Mark Taylor & Kim Clement.

2. Trump can be hyperbolic, brash, brazen, bombastic, etc. And he can be sloppy in his language. NEVERTHELESS, repeatedly, I've observed that he seems to use all such in a very Sun Tzu fashion that runs circles around his opponents.

3. I see Trump as the MOST authentic, candid, honest, straight shooting, tell-it-like-it-is, problem solving, get-her-done, strategic, accomplished, slice-through-the-chaff-&-garbage, redemptive, compassionate, generous, thoughtful, empathetic, NON-racist, overcoming, brilliant, humorous, congruent, successful dad, quietly kind, . . . President of my 73 years and likely of the USA's history.

4. If someone doesn't, they are likely poorly informed, not sufficiently perceptive, have discernment needing an overhaul or tuning and/or are not paying sufficient attention.

5. It seems to be part of TRUMP's character, personality (and particularly his penchant for Sun Tzu strategies) that certain types of people (with certain values and/or perceptive deficits) seriously and chronically misconstrue him wholesale.

6. Nevertheless, at least 50-60% of the populace does seem to reasonably accurately grok the essentials of Trump amazingly well. Praise God for that.

7. Beyond that, I'm not sure what to say to this thread.

8. Yes, of course, I'm a bird of rare plumage. NO surprise or new information there. And therefore?

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2020, 01:09:13 pm »

Well put. Thanks.

I think. LOL.

:laugh:

It's no different than me believing in non-human entities working with our government someplace in Nevada. 

Or, other members like @Quix ... or @Chosen Daughter ...  or @roamer_1  @Victoria33         We all have our eccentrics.

And they deserve our respect. 

@LegalAmerican is a naturalized citizen who appreciates the stark contrast between the two ideologies.

Regardless how small the world becomes thanks to YouTube, Wassup, FB & Twitter, she's lived under both.  And she expresses it.

Furthermore, we've all had to put up with you a couple years ago.   :laugh:
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2020, 01:19:43 pm »
Ok, really.   How much longer do we have to put up with this shit and this friggin lunatic making us all look batshit crazy?

Really?

Ann Coulter may qualify as batshit crazy. I haven't kept tabs on her for years. She often seemed to love to say startling things way back when I did occasionally listen to her.

However, I have observed, as a psychologist, that if one searches deeply or comprehensively enough, one can find very strange things about virtually anyone.

Dr Murray Banks (youtube) 40 years ago Phoenix after dinner talk--put it this way:

"People often ask me. What is it the insane do that normal people don't do?

Not a blessed thing. It's only a question of degree."

Then he launches into the old joke about the twins & their birthdays--one  given a room full of horse shit & the other a room full of toys. The one with the room full of toys says:

"What a bunch of crap. The boy next door has better toys."

The twin with the room full of horse shit says:

"Can't fool me, where there's manure, there must be a pony."

Thus endeth my current dredging of ancient memories.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2020, 02:01:16 pm »

10-2-2014

(See ed film:
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Is Second Grade the right age to teach children openly about a vagina?

A woman with the alias “Autumn Lily Speaker”

went into a narcissistic rage when her daughter’s second-grade eacher refused to serve students a tray of vagina cookies Autumn had baked.

Let’s call the teacher Ms. X.

Amy Graf reports for SFGate that Reddit user JPStudly is friends with the teacher and shared Ms. X’s first-person account in a post published on Sept. 22, 2014, with a screen shot of an email Ms. X had received from Autumn. The story has exploded on Reddit with thousands of comments. “Angry Feminist Vagina Cookie Mom” has become the latest viral sensation.
http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/10 ... -goes-post...
Pull the kids out of school.  This is ridiculous....

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2020, 02:02:39 pm »
Ann Coulter's article is the topic of this thread.  Let's stick to it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Quix

« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2020, 05:22:04 pm »
   Ann was a pretty cool skinny white women until Trump wronged her somehow, then she went bat$hit crazy.

Did Trump truly "wrong" her or did she construe it as such?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2020, 05:29:21 pm »
Did Trump truly "wrong" her or did she construe it as such?

I don't blame Trump.  She was a loon when Bush 43 was President.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2020, 05:31:56 pm »
Ann Coulter's article is the topic of this thread.  Let's stick to it.

:MiniGun:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2020, 05:37:51 pm »

When I was searching for new smilies one day, I saw that one and just had to have it.

I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2020, 05:53:23 pm »
When I was searching for new smilies one day, I saw that one and just had to have it.

Supposed to be well known in Hollywood circles that Maher is 'cursed' with JHS (John Holmes Syndrome).

So blame Ann's scrambled brains on him.    :2popcorn: