Author Topic: Do The New George Floyd Documents Constitute A Defense For The Accused Former Officers?  (Read 105 times)

rangerrebew

Do The New George Floyd Documents Constitute A Defense For The Accused Former Officers?

downloadNew documents in the George Floyd investigation have been released and it is likely that they will be key to the criminal defense of the accused officers in that case. The documents contain accounts of extremely high levels of fentanyl in Floyd’s blood that could have contributed to his death. The documents are likely to feature significantly in the criminal defense of former officers Tou Thao, Derek Chauvin, J Alexander Kueng and Thomas Lane.  While admissibility can be challenged, they reflect findings that will be raised at trial on the impact of these drugs in Floyd’s system. However, the documents in my view do not conclusively establish that the drug use was the cause of the death. Indeed, some reaffirm the view of prosecutors.  I do not believe that these documents should not be treated as determinative evidence by the court in pre-trial motions. In other words, this should go to a jury.

https://jonathanturley.org/2020/08/27/do-the-new-george-floyd-documents-constitute-a-defense-for-the-accused-former-officers/#more-162109

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Do The New George Floyd Documents Constitute A Defense For The Accused Former Officers?

Probably not.  The leftists prosecutors and press will simply say, "The cops did not know he was already dying when they murdered him in cold blood."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: