Author Topic: Lib Media Ignores Biggest Convention Story: Trump’s Aggressive Outreach To Black Voters  (Read 146 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lib Media Ignores Biggest Convention Story: Trump’s Aggressive Outreach To Black Voters
I & I Editorial Board
August 27, 2020

I&I Editorial

If Kim Klacik were a Democrat, she would be the talk of the town. An inspiring, energetic, fresh face on the political scene who has produced one of the best political ads in memory. Instead, her talk at the Republican convention was ignored by the press, which thought the biggest story coming out of the GOP meeting was that biased “fact checkers” (who were apparently on a week-long vacation during the Democrats’ convention) were able to come up with a long list of things they could complain about.

There’s a good reason for the media to ignore Klacik. Her message. It’s simple and direct: “Joe Biden believes we can’t think for ourselves, that the color of someone’s skin dictates their political views. We’re not buying the lies anymore.”

In her campaign ad, she is seen walking through burned out, decrepit Baltimore neighborhoods while reminding viewers that Democrats have run the city for five decades.

Other minority speakers echoed this message in the first two nights of the convention — that Democrats don’t care about black people, just their votes. Several quoted Biden’s comments about blacks being monolithic and how they “ain’t black” if they support Trump. They talked about Trump’s justice reform bill and his support for Historically Black Colleges and Universities — something few Americans probably know anything about.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/08/27/lib-media-ignores-biggest-convention-story-trumps-aggressive-outreach-to-black-voters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

If Trump can reach Leo Terrell, he can reach anyone—and has. Check my posting history. I have been saying Trump’s support among black voters is growing and will reach historic level by the end of this president’s second term.

Think of it. Trump’s in office three and a half-ish years and running on his sizable accomplishments on black issues as president. Biden has held office 47-years and is running on promises! No bragging about legislation he authored, on his results, on his accomplishments—just elect me and rainbows will appear.

Phony establishment BS.

Offline PeteS in CA

Oh, they're noticing it. And playing the Uncle Tom and Race Traitor cards.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'll believe it when I see it (at the polls).

Until then... no dice.