Author Topic: BREAKING: Riots, Looting Break Out In Minneapolis After Murder Suspect Commits Suicide. Police Relea  (Read 416 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Riots, Looting Break Out In Minneapolis After Murder Suspect Commits Suicide. Police Release Video.
By  Ryan Saavedra
•
Aug 26, 2020   DailyWire.com

Rioting and looting once again broke out in Democrat-controlled Minneapolis on Wednesday night after the police were falsely accused of shooting a black man. Law enforcement officials quickly released a video showing that the man, who they said was a murder suspect, shot and killed himself.

“Groups of people are looting multiple stores in downtown Minneapolis,” FOX9 News reported. “Social media posts show images of people damaging items in a Target as well as broken windows of surrounding stores. Haskell’s liquor store and the Medical Arts building also appear to have been looted.”

Law enforcement officials, who were after the suspect for his alleged connection to a deadly shooting earlier in the day, released a video of the suspect that confirmed that the suspect shot himself as police arrived on scene.

“We’ve got cops from all over the Twin Cities coming out here to maintain order because the citizens of Minneapolis and Hennepin County deserve to feel safe,” said Hennepin County Sheriff Dave Hutchinson. “The people causing problems are going to go to jail tonight.”

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
Looting is now taking place at the Nicollet Mall in Minneapolis after a man committed suicide while being pursued by police. Any excuse to riot.

many videos
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-riots-looting-break-out-in-minneapolis-after-murder-suspect-commits-suicide-police-release-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
·
28s
A murderer killed himself and they’re rioting over it. None of this has anything to do with racial injustice. These are nihilists who hate civilization and want to destroy it. We should not listen to them or take their “pain” seriously. They should be subdued and punished.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Riots erupt in Minneapolis after death of black man, then police release video of murder suspect shooting himself
August 27, 2020 | Vivek Saxena | Print Article

Minneapolis, Minnesota, the home of the original George Floyd riots, erupted into chaos again Wednesday after a black suspect accused of killing another human being died by suicide in front of several people moments before the cops could catch him.

The drama unfolded after a dispute between two men and one woman reportedly turned physical and one of the men opened fire, killing the other man. The shooter and the woman then fled. The woman was apprehended a short time later.

“Later, at about 6 p.m., the male suspect was located on foot on Nicollet Mall between 8th Street and 9th Street. As officers approached the suspect, the suspect produced a handgun and took his own life,” local station KSTP reported.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/27/looting-and-violence-erupt-in-minneapolis-after-murder-suspect-kills-himself-as-police-close-in-964938

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
·
28s
A murderer killed himself and they’re rioting over it.

@mystery-ak

No,that is the EXCUSE they are using to justify arson and theft.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online dfwgator

Another day in Mogadishu on the Mississippi.

Offline LMAO

Minneapolis is finished
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy