Author Topic: Rasmussen: Biden, Trump In Near Tie  (Read 247 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rasmussen: Biden, Trump In Near Tie
« on: August 26, 2020, 06:57:32 pm »
White House Watch
Biden, Trump In Near Tie

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Joe Biden’s lost ground since the close of the Democratic National Convention, and he and President Trump are now running neck-and-neck in the latest Rasmussen Reports’ weekly White House Watch survey.

The new national telephone and online survey finds Biden with 46% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Trump’s 45%. Six percent (6%) prefer some other candidate, while four percent (4%) remain undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

A week ago, Biden led by four points – 48% to 44%. The former vice president has bested Trump in every weekly survey to date, but this week’s 46% is his lowest level of support in any survey. The president has never earned more than 45% of the vote. It remains to be seen if he gets any kind of bounce from the ongoing Republican National Convention.

[The survey of 2,500 Likely Voters was conducted August 19-20 and 23-25, 2020 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 2 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. ]

more
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/white_house_watch_aug26
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Re: Rasmussen: Biden, Trump In Near Tie
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 07:16:04 pm »
It probably means Trump is ahead. I think a lot of conservatives are not responding to polls.

Wouldn't it be something if Trump just pulls away from Biden and wins a huge victory. People have to be mad about these stupid riots and wanton destruction. Appeasement is never a good response to threats and Trump clearly is the stronger more forceful candidate.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 07:46:30 pm »
It probably means Trump is ahead. I think a lot of conservatives are not responding to polls.

Wouldn't it be something if Trump just pulls away from Biden and wins a huge victory. People have to be mad about these stupid riots and wanton destruction. Appeasement is never a good response to threats and Trump clearly is the stronger more forceful candidate.

Biden is the new George McGovern.    A totally befuddled voter may look at a Vote for McGovern Biden sign and do just that.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 12:03:45 am »
I've just gotta ask:
Who is the "some other candidate" that fully 6% of those polled prefer...?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 12:11:38 am »
I've just gotta ask:
Who is the "some other candidate" that fully 6% of those polled prefer...?

Good question...not a fan of polls though I'm surprised that only 4% are undecided. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.