Author Topic: Don Lemon: “The Rioting Has Got to Stop… It’s Showing Up in the Polls”  (Read 2393 times)

Offline cato potatoe

The dems scared a lot of voters when they facilitated the riots.  I do get the sense the race is competitive once more, even with all of the indicators working against the incumbent.  Biden is down to a 52-48 lead in the betting odds after spending the last couple of months around 60%.

Offline roamer_1

No more playing "kissy face" in public. The Dims are going for the jackpot this time.

@sneakypete
Nah, they have already lost, and they know it. Everything from now till the election is making a silk purse out of a sow's ear. They may win the election (I doubt it) but their war has already been lost. Mark it up as practice for the next go around.

Offline DB

@sneakypete
Nah, they have already lost, and they know it. Everything from now till the election is making a silk purse out of a sow's ear. They may win the election (I doubt it) but their war has already been lost. Mark it up as practice for the next go around.

Had they kept the election all about Trump and his response to Covid they probably would have won. But instead they made it all about them going completely off the deep end of insanity. All whites are now racists and those burning city blocks and closed down public roads are "peaceful protesters exercising their 1st amendment rights". While many people are trying to survive with their very livelihoods on the line the Dems pile on to make it far worse on them. In short the Dems have completely lost their minds.

Offline roamer_1

Had they kept the election all about Trump and his response to Covid they probably would have won. But instead they made it all about them going completely off the deep end of insanity. All whites are now racists and those burning city blocks and closed down public roads are "peaceful protesters exercising their 1st amendment rights". While many people are trying to survive with their very livelihoods on the line the Dems pile on to make it far worse on them. In short the Dems have completely lost their minds.

That's pretty close to right. Tumpy is vulnerable on COVID response and the destruction of the economy among other things... but everything (and I do mean everything) is lost in the din.

But I don't think the election was the point. Inside their bubble they think the whole world is against Tumpy, and that real Americans think like they do... This was a full on attempt at revolution that was stopped bone dead in the suburbs and especially in rural areas, where they hit 'oh hell no!'

Many are finding their way outside that bubble now, for the first time.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Don't look like Donny is getting his wish. Looks like they're ramping up another level in Portland tonite.
The Republic is lost.