Author Topic: Don Lemon: “The Rioting Has Got to Stop… It’s Showing Up in the Polls”  (Read 2396 times)

Offline verga

Don, now that you opened that can of worms what is your plan for getting them back in and shutting it. “If you want to kick the tiger in his ass you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth”

― Tom Clancy, The Teeth of the Tiger
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

A number of the cities are going to have long term consequences that are going to be severe. Businesses are fleeing and the wealth is going with them. They elected their fool leaders so I'm not sympathetic. No bail outs for these people. This is not a natural disaster.
They will never return to a semblance of what they used to be.

All that will be left will be vermin and those in power who are protected.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They will never return to a semblance of what they used to be.

All that will be left will be vermin and those in power who are protected.

I will remind...Deetroit never recovered from the 67-68 riots.  Never.  Neither will Seattle or Portland.  Probably not Minneapolis either.  Chicago has had one foot on the banana peel for years.

And they all did it to themselves. **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I will remind...Deetroit never recovered from the 67-68 riots.  Never.  Neither will Seattle or Portland.  Probably not Minneapolis either.  Chicago has had one foot on the banana peel for years.

And they all did it to themselves. **nononono*

Great news for democrats.  It gives them a lock on control and power for another 50-100 years.  The decay will be spectacular and swift. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Great news for democrats.  It gives them a lock on control and power for another 50-100 years.  The decay will be spectacular and swift.

That's how it worked out in Detroit.  In the early 70's Detroit elected a black Mayor, Coleman Young.  He approved of white flight and encouraged it because it left the city increasingly Democrat, sealing their perpetual rule, and that's why it never recovered.  Young wanted it that way.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Sometimes they say the quiet part out loud.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
We will be hearing over the next two months that it is too late.  The Democommies have grossly miscalculated what their destruction in cities controlled by them would do to the national election.  This chaos is generating nothing but votes for Trump, and not only Trump, but Republicans across the board.  It will be a tsunami in November for the benefit of Republicans, and I hope not one city destroyed by anarchist Democommies get a dime for repair.  Put that money in cities that are down trodden, but not foolish and stupid.

I say let Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, New York and Chicago rot!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I don't think Lemon realizes he's admitting that this is all coordinated terrorism.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We will be hearing over the next two months that it is too late.  The Democommies have grossly miscalculated what their destruction in cities controlled by them would do to the national election.  This chaos is generating nothing but votes for Trump, and not only Trump, but Republicans across the board.  It will be a tsunami in November for the benefit of Republicans, and I hope not one city destroyed by anarchist Democommies get a dime for repair.  Put that money in cities that are down trodden, but not foolish and stupid.

@jafo2010

I agree.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't think Lemon realizes he's admitting that this is all coordinated terrorism.

@Free Vulcan

Well,he IS a Dim.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Why?
Why Democrats thought that riots, arson, and murder would hurt Donald Trump?
It is strange. I cannot think like a Marxist Communist so I do not know?

I am completely for it. Burn down all those cities. I would join in.
Hell yes! Burn Portland...Burn Seattle! I'm on the way to help...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

The Dems blew their entire wad before the election and all they got for it was burned out lefty cities that will remain that way for decades to come.

Brilliant...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Excellent point. Kudos.  :patriot:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why?
Why Democrats thought that riots, arson, and murder would hurt Donald Trump?
It is strange. I cannot think like a Marxist Communist so I do not know?

@240B

They can't win the election,know it,and don't even care anymore because their goal is to have a state of Martial Law declared.

This,and all future elections will be "suspended for the duration of the emergency",and they plan on seizing total power that way.

The Dim-controlled Congress is NEVER going to allow the US Army to cut loose on the rioters because the rioters were send out into the streets by the Dims in the first place. Anarchy is their tool to total power.

Yeah,I can already hear all the replies about the Second Amendment and "my cold dead hands". The first will be irrelevant because the Constitution will be suspended,and the second is a large part of their plan.

No more playing "kissy face" in public. The Dims are going for the jackpot this time.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 01:25:11 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No more playing "kissy face" in public. The Dims are going for the jackpot this time.

@sneakypete

I'd say they have to.  They painted themselves into that corner.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Idiot

AGREE!!!

Thank goodness there are morons on the Dem side as well...

Offline EdinVA

@sneakypete

And their media partners as well....

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I like to think of them as "Collaborators"  As in "a person or group of persons who cooperate traitorously with an enemy; a defector".

Offline PeteS in CA

I like to think of them as "Collaborators"  As in "a person or group of persons who cooperate traitorously with an enemy; a defector".

I've been using "MSM shills" for years. Because a shill is a secret accomplice of the fraud artist.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

@Cyber Liberty

Yup,they are desperate now,and desperation never results in pretty things. I fully expect violent riots and dead people in the streets a week or so before election day in a last-ditch effort to suspend the elections and declare Martial Law.

I honestly think they are at the point now where they no longer think they have anything to lose.

Online Wingnut

I've been using "MSM shills" for years. Because a shill is a secret accomplice of the fraud artist.

I can see it!

Offline libertybele

Well, I'm still in the minority on this issue --- I believe that it is too late and we haven't seen anything yet -- just wait till around election time -- riots will explode conveniently near predominately GOP voting sites and voters will be blocked from voting.  Sure the DEMS know that they can't win without fraud and corruption -- that will be a part of it. 

A tsunami in November?  I see that as extremely optimistic.  Realistically not so much.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, I'm still in the minority on this issue --- I believe that it is too late and we haven't seen anything yet -- just wait till around election time -- riots will explode conveniently near predominately GOP voting sites and voters will be blocked from voting.  Sure the DEMS know that they can't win without fraud and corruption -- that will be a part of it. 

@libertybele

I'm with ya on that one. In fact,I honestly don't see any other plausible outcome.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

I'm with ya on that one. In fact,I honestly don't see any other plausible outcome.

It is going to be a really dark time for our country.  There is absolutely nothing we can do and most of us are going to be defending ourselves, our families and our property.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It is going to be a really dark time for our country.  There is absolutely nothing we can do and most of us are going to be defending ourselves, our families and our property.

@libertybele

Only the people who live in the larger cities or the suburbs of those cities. Those of us who live in rural areas will be just fine,as far as personal safety goes.

Those goobers may be mean and petty,but they ain't stupid.

Besides,"flyover country" is of no interest to them. We just don't matter enough to be worth noticing.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 12:59:03 am by sneakypete »