Author Topic: Don Lemon: “The Rioting Has Got to Stop… It’s Showing Up in the Polls”  (Read 2392 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Don Lemon: “The Rioting Has Got to Stop… It’s Showing Up in the Polls”

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/08/don-lemon-the-rioting-has-got-to-stop-its-showing-up-in-the-polls/

I’m so old, I remember when the media was alllllllllll about the rioting and looting because justice and George Floyd. But now that it’s showing up in the polling, the media isn’t so sure. Forget about the people who have been killed, the businesses, homes and livelihoods ruined, it’s about the polls.

Jason Howerton
@jason_howerton

Don Lemon wants you to know that the rioting and violence has to stop because it's helping Trump's poll numbers and man that's not good.

(embedded video)

Embrace the snake, get bit by the snake. The irony, IMO, is that while Dem mayors and goobernors have been encouraging or coddling the rioters to be an issue against Trump, it's backfiring on them and obscuring their lying Covid-19 attacks.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It's a bitch when the media driven narrative goes right off the cliff and people start to get their priorities straight.  Heath. Safety. Peace of mind.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdinVA

So, maybe Trump waiting to get involved in this rioting stuff was a good thing...?

Offline berdie

So, maybe Trump waiting to get involved in this rioting stuff was a good thing...?

I read that he is sending Ntl Guard troops to Kenosha per request. I'm not sure of the scope of their authority. Kenosha seems to be spiraling out of control faster than the other riot venues. If he can get it under control...it would be a feather in his cap.

Offline DB

A number of the cities are going to have long term consequences that are going to be severe. Businesses are fleeing and the wealth is going with them. They elected their fool leaders so I'm not sympathetic. No bail outs for these people. This is not a natural disaster.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Isn't this what that dumbass Mayor Wheeler in Portland said?  happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

I read that he is sending Ntl Guard troops to Kenosha per request. I'm not sure of the scope of their authority. Kenosha seems to be spiraling out of control faster than the other riot venues. If he can get it under control...it would be a feather in his cap.

Yes for the simple fact that the NG has been requested...hopefully people understand the reluctance of the idiot governor and mayors in Portland and Seattle to do anything.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes for the simple fact that the NG has been requested...hopefully people understand the reluctance of the idiot governor and mayors in Portland and Seattle to do anything.

I have not heard that Wisconsin requested the National Guard.  Last I saw, Evers turned down the offer.  This might be your chance to see Trump force his way in?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
A number of the cities are going to have long term consequences that are going to be severe. Businesses are fleeing and the wealth is going with them. They elected their fool leaders so I'm not sympathetic. No bail outs for these people. This is not a natural disaster.

Went to the Verizon store this morning... they only let three people inside at a time (about 1000 sq ft sales floor)

It was in a thriving strip of a dozen storefronts in January.

Today, only the Verizon and the Hallmark Card shop is left.  All others are for lease.

This is only a 25 minute drive to the Washington, DC line.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Don't think that the rioting and the forced economic lockdown aren't related.   Idle hands . . .
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline libertybele

I have not heard that Wisconsin requested the National Guard.  Last I saw, Evers turned down the offer.  This might be your chance to see Trump force his way in?

My mistake -- you are correct -- the offer for the Feds so far has been rejected.    However .... Trump again ... made the promise....so...here we are again ....

‘County is Under Attack': Kenosha Board Asks for More National Guard Troops ‘Immediately'

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/county-is-under-attack-kenosha-board-asks-for-more-national-guard-troops-immediately/2328799/

Trump says he will send federal law enforcement, National Guard to Kenosha after Jacob Blake shooting

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-jacob-blake-shooting-kenosha-wisconsin-federal-law-enforcement

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Don't think that the rioting and the forced economic lockdown aren't related.   Idle hands . . .

Speak to me on that/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

No.  I don't think so. This all stems from George Floyd's death which was used as an excuse for the leftists to call for the subversives to riot.  The lockdown has very little to do with it. 

Offline EdinVA

I think this insurrection has been in the works since Trump took office, it is to well organized and funded to be a spontaneous event.
I do think they pulled the trigger 3 months to soon.  This would have been much more effective if it had started in September so the "fear factor" was higher during the election but now people are getting tired of the BS and ready to call in the big guns and get it ended...

Offline dancer

Indeed.  I think they panicked when they saw large numbers of the black population swinging over to Trump, thus trying to revive their race war to counter it. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No.  I don't think so. This all stems from George Floyd's death which was used as an excuse for the leftists to call for the subversives to riot.  The lockdown has very little to do with it.
This is plan C.

The 'Murder Hornets' didn't catch on....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I think this insurrection has been in the works since Trump took office, it is to well organized and funded to be a spontaneous event.
I do think they pulled the trigger 3 months to soon.  This would have been much more effective if it had started in September so the "fear factor" was higher during the election but now people are getting tired of the BS and ready to call in the big guns and get it ended...
Actually, someone has been working on this since Barrack was sowing little ACORNs all over. Those nuts have grown up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Went to the Verizon store this morning... they only let three people inside at a time (about 1000 sq ft sales floor)

It was in a thriving strip of a dozen storefronts in January.

Today, only the Verizon and the Hallmark Card shop is left.  All others are for lease.

This is only a 25 minute drive to the Washington, DC line.

@DCPatriot

Those few shops seem like no big deal until you begin to notice the "ripple effect" this has on other jobs in other businesses "down stream."

America can not survive if this continues much longer.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

rangerrebew

Sometimes stupidity, such as Lemon's, hurts.  He supports the riots not knowing he was supporting Trump (law and order) in the process. 10631

Offline skeeter

Sure they're related - they were instigated by the same party & media.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Don Lemon breaks down, begs Democrats: 'The rioting has to stop'
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2020, 02:35:30 pm »
August 27, 2020
Don Lemon breaks down, begs Democrats: 'The rioting has to stop'
By Taylor Lewis

Don Lemon's timbre has never quivered so much.  Even when he wept while reciting his own philippic to President Trump, the CNN host wasn't this unmistakably grave.

"The rioting has to stop ... it's showing up in the polling, it's showing up in focus groups," he warned Tuesday night, referencing the nightly violence in cities like Portland, Ore. and Kenosha, Wis.  Lemon was conversing with fellow host and quarantine scofflaw Chris Cuomo, but he was speaking directly to his target audience: Democrats, elected or otherwise.

"Joe Biden has got to address [the riots]," Lemon urged.  Like a longcase, Biden's social-media intern keyed out a tweet the next morning.  Message received, apparently: "I promise you that as president, I will protect America.  I will protect you and your family."

There was no explicit mention of riots, the conscious conflagration swallowing small businesses on urban high streets.  Nor were the threats defined.  Instead of opting for the usual liberal vernacular of "shadowy" or "fascistic" dangers to democracy, Biden quoted, likely by mistake, French free-market economist Frédéric Bastiat, calling the threats "seen and unseen."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/don_lemon_breaks_down_begs_democrats_the_rioting_has_to_stop.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Don Lemon breaks down, begs Democrats: 'The rioting has to stop'
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2020, 03:07:44 pm »
You broke it, you bought it, Don.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

So,you are sympathetic to the leftist cause?

What *I* suspect is that the longer the local and state authorities allow chaos to reign,the more likely it is that Trump will win both states.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Lemon is such a worthless POS.  So, if the polling had shown favorable results tied to the rioting, he would be very overt about amping up the rioting to a national level.  CNN should lose their license to broadcast, for they are spreading sedition  and nothing they do resembles NEWS reporting.