Author Topic: Jacob Blake’s Mom Blasts Rioters For Destroying Kenosha, Apologizes To Trump  (Read 472 times)

rangerrebew

Jacob Blake’s Mom Blasts Rioters For Destroying Kenosha, Apologizes To Trump
By  Ryan Saavedra
•
Aug 26, 2020   DailyWire.com

Julia Jackson, the mother of Jacob Blake, blasted rioters who have caused substantial violence and riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin, this week after her 29-year-old son was shot by police during an attempted arrest, saying that she is “disgusted” by their behavior.

“My family and I are very hurt and quite frankly disgusted,” Jackson told CNN’s Don Lemon. “And as his mother, please don’t burn up property and cause havoc and tear your own homes down in my son’s name. You shouldn’t do it. People shouldn’t do it anyway, but to use my child or any other mother or father’s child, our tragedy to react in that manner is just not acceptable. And it’s not helping Jacob. It’s not helping Jacob or any other of the men or women who has suffered in these areas.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/jacob-blakes-mom-blasts-rioters-for-destroying-kenosha-apologizes-to-trump

Offline dfwgator

It is primarily White Liberals doing the destruction.

One of the fallouts from this is that now blacks are beginning to turn on White Liberals,  this is a big sea change.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Julia Jackson said the same thing yesterday during the presser..it was their lawyers who used inciteful rhetoric that is responsible for some of the riots last night..btw the lawyer also represented the George Floyd family and we all know how that went...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mother of Jacob Blake apologizes to President Trump for missing his call after she and her husband say they are praying for praying for police officers and denounce 'violence and destruction' that has rocked Kenosha in the wake of his shooting

Julia Jackson said on CNN this morning that she was sorry for missing a call from President Donald Trump
    She repeated calls for calm in Kenosha, Wisconsin in the wake of the shooting of her son, Jacob Blake 
    Jackson and Jacob Blake Sr spoke out against their son's shooting by cops in a press conference Tuesday
    The 29-year-old was shot seven times in the back by police in Kenosha, Wisconsin on Sunday   
    Family attorney Ben Crump revealed Blake Jr is now paralyzed and it will take a 'miracle' for him to walk again 
    Blake's mother Julia condemned the riots that have rocked the city since the shooting, and pleaded for unity
    She said she's praying for everyone involved - including police officers 

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8665697/Mother-Jacob-Blake-apologizes-President-Trump-missing-call.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Quick, get her to speak at the Convention!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Family attorney Ben Crump"

I think I see the problem..... *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"Family attorney Ben Crump"

I think I see the problem..... *****rollingeyes*****

He's been race hustling for dollars since before He took the Saint Travon case.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Her son abused women and resisted arrest. Perhaps she is all too aware that the cops acted appropriately.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org