Author Topic: The Chinese Communist Party is Setting up Cells at Universities Across America  (Read 200 times)

rangerrebew

The Chinese Communist Party is Setting up Cells at Universities Across America
By Kelleigh Nelson|August 25th, 2020

I see in Communism the focus of the concentrated evil of our time. —Whittaker Chambers

For in this century, within the next decades, will be decided for generations whether all mankind is to become Communist, whether the whole world is to become free, or whether, in the struggle, civilization as we know it is to be completely destroyed or completely changed. —Whittaker Chambers

God is on your side? Is he a conservative? The Devil is on my side, he’s a good communist. —Joseph Stalin, Soviet leader, to Winston Churchill at Tehran, November 1943

Amid escalating tensions between the U.S. and China over a trade war, Covid-19, and threats of Chinese espionage and political turmoil in Hong Kong, critics worry that China uses their Confucius Institutes to promote Chinese Communist Party propaganda on American college campuses. They are right to worry!

https://newswithviews.com/the-chinese-communist-party-is-setting-up-cells-at-universities-across-america/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Setting up...?"

I'll bet these have been in place and functioning for quite a few years now...