Author Topic: Racist White Guy At Mother Jones Calls Tim Scott And Herschel Walker Uncle Toms  (Read 186 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Racist White Guy At Mother Jones Calls Tim Scott And Herschel Walker Uncle Toms
August 25, 2020 By David Marcus

Some white guy named Tommy Craggs who is the enterprise editor (whatever that is) at Mother Jones has a message for black conservatives like Sen. Tim Scott, former NFL great Herschel Walker, and congressional candidate Kimberly Klacik. Tommy wants them to know that they are being used by racist Republicans who are just dying to say the N-word.

In a piece subtitled, “Your nightly guide to racism at the Republican National Convention,” Craggs calls the black speakers at last night’s convention the GOP’s “black friends.” See, Tommy knows a lot about racism, he’s probably read at least one book about it and he knows better than a black sitting US Senator from the Deep South about what it is.

What was the evidence for this charge of racism? It was Mark and Patricia McCloskey talking about defending their homes and maintaining the suburbs. For progressives like Tommy, if you oppose putting low income housing in the suburbs, you are a racist because apparently all poor people in the United States are black. And that’s it. That is literally all the alleged racism Craggs could find in the convention and on the basis of that he smeared black people as basically traitors to their race being used by evil white Republicans.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/25/racist-white-guy-at-mother-jones-calls-tim-scott-and-herschel-walker-uncle-toms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I was first to predict this reaction!  And Vernon Jones will not be immune to it either!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 09:17:16 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Give them enough time and energy and the mask of inclusiveness comes off and Dems are still the racist bigoted party they've always been.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!