Author Topic: What will you do when the mob shows up at your front door?  (Read 330 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
What will you do when the mob shows up at your front door?
« on: August 25, 2020, 01:32:10 pm »
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/24/what-will-you-do-when-the-mob-shows-up-at-your-fro/

What will you do when the mob shows up at your front door?
By Rick Green
Monday, August 24, 2020

A Thurston neighborhood resident and a Black Unity protester square off as Black Unity protesters left the Springfield, Ore., neighborhood after marching through the streets in Springfield, Ore. July 29, 2020.

Over the weekend, so-called protesters in Seattle, Washington, descended on the suburbs, demanding that local residents give up their private property. As the mob continues its efforts to defund the police and violence continues, with a member of Congress even calling for more unrest in the streets, America is clearly in a low-grade civil war.

Or, as Attorney General Bill Barr said recently, far-left groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter are engaging in urban guerrilla warfare.

Moving out of large cities like New York, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Atlanta, St. Louis and Baltimore, radicals are terrorizing peace-loving Americans in the residential neighborhoods of suburbs and smaller cities and towns like Austin, Colorado Springs, Ft. Collins, Nevada City and even Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.

The worst is yet to come as law enforcement officers are further demoralized — while politicians are often even taking the side of the criminals — and media elites and Democrat leaders ignore, downplay or lie about the violence.

More at URL above...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: What will you do when the mob shows up at your front door?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 01:39:31 pm »
You organize, and if they try to do criminal harm to you. YOU SHOOT THE SONS OF BITCHES WHERE THEY STAND.

Does anyone have any cock and balls left in this country anymore?
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 02:45:34 pm »
You organize, and if they try to do criminal harm to you. YOU SHOOT THE SONS OF BITCHES WHERE THEY STAND.

Does anyone have any cock and balls left in this country anymore?

Watch what happens if they threaten me or mine!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2020, 03:02:16 pm »
Watch what happens if they threaten me or mine!

Roger that Houston.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2020, 03:04:52 pm »
Shoot,reload,and then shoot some more?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2020, 04:19:12 pm »
From article:

Or a 14-year-old girl in Harlem beaten in broad daylight while police could only stand by and watch after the mob prevented their intervention.

A mob cannot prevent police from taking action.

A policeman will prevent someone being beaten by force, as it is their job.

I suspect the mob didn't prevent them.  The mayor of NYC did with his restrictions on the police.

Tie their hands, people die DeBlasio.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington