Author Topic: Jim Carrey Draws Abraham Lincoln Reacting to RNC with a Gun in His Mouth  (Read 466 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Alana Mastrangelo 24 Aug 2020

Left-wing Hollywood actor Jim Carrey published his latest political painting, as the Republican Nation Convention kicked off, this one depicting President Abraham Lincoln sticking the barrel of a rifle into his mouth.

“If Lincoln had seen the lineup of liars, thieves, religious hypocrites and racist ne’er-do-wells that would appear at the RNC in 2020…” Jim Carrey captioned his tweet above the image of Lincoln appearing to gear up to commit suicide.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/08/24/jim-carrey-draws-abraham-lincoln-reacting-to-rnc-with-a-gun-in-his-mouth/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Slide Rule

Why repeat anything this has been does? It is all publicity.

Why provide him any stage.

Slide Rule
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Two things come to mind, who cares what this cretin has to say, and two go back to Canada you useless meatsack. I remember when I first saw carrey on In Living Color  thirty years ago and thought he was funny but soon learned he was a one trick pony and every thing he did was the same stupid repetitious character, which was  ultimately proven to be Carrey playing himself.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He is not a well man.  He was always in the shadow of true comedic legends, more of an also ran, and I think it has eaten him up inside for years. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Go back to Canada, Jim,  Trudeau is more your style.

Offline rustynail

Oh Canaduh.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
American media seems to like to think we want nothing more than to have foreigners lecture us on how much we suck. All while those same foreigners make millions living and working here.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024