Author Topic: Newt Gingrich says Trump win will be 'dramatically bigger' than expected  (Read 1203 times)

Online libertybele

I tend to agree with those that have correctly predicted the past several elections that show a Biden victory. Newt isn't looking at the bigger picture; the impact of corruption and fraud on this election.  CNN and MSM are claiming peaceful protests and haven't come close to showing nor reporting what's truly going on.  He's also giving way too much credit to the mentality of the DEM voting base -- most are LIV and base their opinion on CNN and the MSM reports.

IMHO I think we're looking at a full DEM sweep in November - WH, Senate and House.

Newt Gingrich says Trump win will be 'dramatically bigger' than expected

The chances of President Trump getting reelected in November are looking extremely good, Newt Gingrich said Saturday night.

"I'm predicting that it will be a dramatically bigger victory than people currently expect," the former House speaker from Georgia said during an appearance on Fox News' "Watters' World."

A Trump victory is "beginning to build," Gingrich added.

Gingrich was reacting to the Democratic Convention, saying that when the GOP gathers this week at the Republican Convention, the party needs only to continue pointing out their differences from Democrats in order to bolster Trump's chances.

"We don't have to want to make stuff up. We don't have to invent some post office phony scandal. We just have to tell the truth about how radical these people are," Gingrich said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/newt-gingrich-says-trump-win-will-be-dramatically-bigger-than-expected
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 05:26:37 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LottieDah

From Newt's mouth to God's ears.  If Biden/Harris wins, America loses.

Online libertybele

From Newt's mouth to God's ears.  If Biden/Harris wins, America loses.

IMHO, it doesn't matter who wins this election -- America loses.  Don't think for a second that the riots and protests aren't going to continue and they will certainly escalate if Trump wins.  These riots were by design from the likes of Soros, Biden and the DEM party.  They should have been nipped in the bud when they first started and the ramifications of the failure to do so will be felt in the very near future.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I just heard Newt's podcast earlier in the year when the Dem nominee was still up in the air.

He predicted Biden would fade out and it would be Sanders vs Bloomberg.

He always sound convincing, but it not the best predictor out there.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

IMHO, it doesn't matter who wins this election -- America loses.  Don't think for a second that the riots and protests aren't going to continue and they will certainly escalate if Trump wins.  These riots were by design from the likes of Soros, Biden and the DEM party.  They should have been nipped in the bud when they first started and the ramifications of the failure to do so will be felt in the very near future.
Too gloomy for me.

I have more trust in the conduct of most Americans, their innate morality and optimism than that.

Once could have thought that same way after the 1968 riots and one would have been wrong and we would have never had a champion like Ronald Reagan emerge.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online libertybele

Too gloomy for me.

I have more trust in the conduct of most Americans, their innate morality and optimism than that.

Once could have thought that same way after the 1968 riots and one would have been wrong and we would have never had a champion like Ronald Reagan emerge.

Things are gloomy and I'm looking at the reality of the situation -- The conduct of BLM/Antifa and other subversive groups continue to wreak havoc on our cities.  These groups are expanding, and are continuing to recruit and train. They should not be ignored, because it sure as heck doesn't look like they're going to go away anytime soon. Added to this that while some have been incarcerated for misconduct we have liberal groups and DEMS bailing them out!

Here are some stats that I find concerning:

The recent Black Lives Matter protests peaked on June 6, when half a million people turned out in nearly 550 places across the United States. That was a single day in more than a month of protests that still continue to today.

Four recent polls — including one released this week by Civis Analytics, a data science firm that works with businesses and Democratic campaigns — suggest that about 15 million to 26 million people in the United States have participated in demonstrations over the death of George Floyd and others in recent weeks.

These figures would make the recent protests the largest movement in the country’s history, according to interviews with scholars and crowd-counting experts.
Number of people in U.S. who said they protested, according to polls
Poll    Pct. who protested    Implied population    Polling period
Kaiser Family Foundation (n = 1296)    10%    26 million    June 8-14
Civis Analytics (4446)    9%    23 million    June 12-22
N.O.R.C. (1310)    7%    18 million    June 11-15
Pew (9654)    6%    15 million    June 4-10

Also consider:

Roughly four-in-ten Americans (nearly half) support the Black Lives Matter movement. All told, 43% support the movement, including 18% who strongly support it. About one-in-five Americans (22%) oppose the movement, and a sizable share (30%) said they have not heard anything about the Black Lives Matter movement or did not offer an opinion.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/07/03/us/george-floyd-protests-crowd-size.html

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/08/how-americans-view-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

Then there's also ANTIFA to consider.  Current stats don't seem to be readily available. The antifa movement has grown since the 2016 United States presidential election. As of August 2017, approximately 200 groups existed, of varying sizes and levels of activity.[65] It is particularly present in the Pacific Northwest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 06:40:47 pm by libertybele »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@libertybele

I guess what it depends on, is whether people can be extorted to vote for Biteme.  Will people vote for him because they think the riots will continue if they don't?  Do you know any normal person who thinks like that?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

Bigger than expected???
Given his kiester, how's he gonna get thru the door?????

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bigger than expected???
Given his kiester, how's he gonna get thru the door?????

What witty repartee.  I just love TBR, we let anybody in.  *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
TRUMP WINS 40 STATES!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Newt Gingrich says Trump win will be 'dramatically bigger' than expected
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2020, 06:46:03 am »
@libertybele

I guess what it depends on, is whether people can be extorted to vote for Biteme.  Will people vote for him because they think the riots will continue if they don't? Do you know any normal person who thinks like that?

@libertybele

I have no idea. Honestly

I do know people who are now fed up to the point they are looking forward to riots.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2020, 12:47:37 pm »
Things are gloomy and I'm looking at the reality of the situation -- The conduct of BLM/Antifa and other subversive groups continue to wreak havoc on our cities.  These groups are expanding, and are continuing to recruit and train. They should not be ignored, because it sure as heck doesn't look like they're going to go away anytime soon. Added to this that while some have been incarcerated for misconduct we have liberal groups and DEMS bailing them out!

Here are some stats that I find concerning:

The recent Black Lives Matter protests peaked on June 6, when half a million people turned out in nearly 550 places across the United States. That was a single day in more than a month of protests that still continue to today.

Four recent polls — including one released this week by Civis Analytics, a data science firm that works with businesses and Democratic campaigns — suggest that about 15 million to 26 million people in the United States have participated in demonstrations over the death of George Floyd and others in recent weeks.

These figures would make the recent protests the largest movement in the country’s history, according to interviews with scholars and crowd-counting experts.
Number of people in U.S. who said they protested, according to polls
Poll    Pct. who protested    Implied population    Polling period
Kaiser Family Foundation (n = 1296)    10%    26 million    June 8-14
Civis Analytics (4446)    9%    23 million    June 12-22
N.O.R.C. (1310)    7%    18 million    June 11-15
Pew (9654)    6%    15 million    June 4-10

Also consider:

Roughly four-in-ten Americans (nearly half) support the Black Lives Matter movement. All told, 43% support the movement, including 18% who strongly support it. About one-in-five Americans (22%) oppose the movement, and a sizable share (30%) said they have not heard anything about the Black Lives Matter movement or did not offer an opinion.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/07/03/us/george-floyd-protests-crowd-size.html

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/08/how-americans-view-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

Then there's also ANTIFA to consider.  Current stats don't seem to be readily available. The antifa movement has grown since the 2016 United States presidential election. As of August 2017, approximately 200 groups existed, of varying sizes and levels of activity.[65] It is particularly present in the Pacific Northwest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)
Polls are meaningless.  Many conservatives choose not to express themselves in this touchy environment for fear of retribution or being blamed as racist.

In 1972 George McGovern ran as President with all the protesters at his back against a President who was going to be impeached and with a Congress solidly Democrat.  Here's his election results, the widest margin of defeat in election history.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2020, 12:51:39 pm »
Will somebody please tell @Absalom ?    :cool:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2020, 01:38:02 pm »
Will somebody please tell @Absalom ?    :cool:

I don't want to upset his dreams....
I will NOT comply.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2020, 01:38:58 pm »
Don't get cocky.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2020, 02:41:37 pm »

@DCPatriot 
Will somebody please tell @Absalom ?

@Cyber Liberty

I don't want to upset his dreams....

@Absalom

I do.

PING!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2020, 03:14:25 pm »
Don't get cocky.

LOL!  You're right!

Even though I was right in 2016, was as confident about Romney beating Obama in 2012, too!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Absalom

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2020, 05:45:30 pm »
TRUMP WINS 40 STATES!
------------------------------------
Hmm...........drop the zero and you're real close!!!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 05:47:59 pm by Absalom »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2020, 11:38:28 pm »
------------------------------------
Hmm...........drop the zero and you're real close!!!

@Absalom

Is that you,Hunter?

Online libertybele

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2020, 11:58:21 pm »
@libertybele

I guess what it depends on, is whether people can be extorted to vote for Biteme.  Will people vote for him because they think the riots will continue if they don't?  Do you know any normal person who thinks like that?

@Cyber Liberty

All I'm trying to convey is I don't think Newt is living in the real world.  Voter intimidation, corruption and fraud will be rampant and I don't think he's even considering those issues having an impact on the outcome of the election. The last several Trump speeches protesters prevented some of his supporters from attending -- do you think things are going to be any different come election day?? How many will they prevent from voting? Not saying people will vote for Biden in hope to calm the riots, only that the riots are going to continue regardless of who gets voted in.   

The last several Trump speeches protesters prevented some of his supporters from attending -- do you think things are going to be any different come election day?? 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2020, 12:12:35 am »
@Cyber Liberty

All I'm trying to convey is I don't think Newt is living in the real world.  Voter intimidation, corruption and fraud will be rampant and I don't think he's even considering those issues having an impact on the outcome of the election. The last several Trump speeches protesters prevented some of his supporters from attending -- do you think things are going to be any different come election day?? How many will they prevent from voting? Not saying people will vote for Biden in hope to calm the riots, only that the riots are going to continue regardless of who gets voted in.   

The last several Trump speeches protesters prevented some of his supporters from attending -- do you think things are going to be any different come election day??

Well, I know from experience that if voters in Philadelphia are "encouraged" away from polls by the Rats, they'll get away with it if Biteme wins.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2020, 02:35:30 am »
Wildly-changed demographics since the days of Ron Reagan have made the event of a Republican "landslide" as Mr. Reagan won in 1984 impossible, never to happen again in pre-Civil War II America.

The best Mr. Trump can hope for in November is a modest win in the electoral college and hopefully a very modest majority of the popular vote (but the latter may remain out of his reach in two elections).

Right now, even a modest victory is too close to call.

If you've read this far, let me assure you that it's my wish to be proven COMPLETELY wrong. But that's how I see it...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 02:36:19 am by Fishrrman »

Offline dancer

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2020, 05:47:59 am »
SMH @ some of the comments here, not to mention the sources being used to validate their opinion.