Author Topic: Falwell Jr claims wife's illicit affair and 'fatal attraction' situation threatened to ruin family  (Read 1265 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Falwell Jr claims wife's illicit affair and 'fatal attraction' situation threatened to ruin family
Giancarlo Granda claims both Falwells participated in the affair.

By Barnini Chakraborty | Fox News

A pool boy. An affair. Blackmail.

No, it's not the predictable plot of a made-for-TV movie but instead a salacious story involving former Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr., his wife Becki and a pool boy the Christian couple claims put them on a path of destruction, desperation and depression.

Falwell Jr. claims a "fatal attraction" threat to expose an affair his wife had eight years ago triggered an emotional roller coaster for his family ahead of his suspension from his collegiate post earlier this month.

On Friday, the Virginia-based private Evangelical university said it was investigating "rumors and claims" about Falwell Jr.

The 58-year-old father has recently been in the news following a public scandal where he posted a vacation photo of himself with his pants unzipped and his arm high around the waist of his wife's pregnant assistant. Falwell Jr., an attorney who is a strong supporter of President Trump, was placed on an indefinite leave of absence. The move sent shockwaves through the conservative Christian school.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/falwell-jr-claims-wifes-illicit-affair-and-fatal-attraction-situation-threatened-to-ruin-family
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Junior has forgotten the First Rule of Holes....

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Breaking: Falwell Jr resigns
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 09:48:43 pm »
Jerry Falwell Jr. resigns from Liberty University: reports

Jerry Falwell Jr. has resigned as president of Liberty University, according to multiple news outlets.

The Washington Post, citing a university official, and Religion News Service both reported Monday that Falwell Jr. had stepped down. The news came hours after Reuters reported a longtime business associate of Falwell Jr. and his wife Becki Falwell claimed the evangelical leader was a willing participant in an affair involving the three of them.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/513435-jerry-falwell-jr-resigns-from-liberty-university-reports
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 09:51:07 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

Well, that's weird!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Wait, this is what's weird.
Maggie Severns  @MaggieSeverns
New: Jerry Falwell Jr. tells me he is NOT leaving his post, despite indications from Liberty that he will do so. "I have not resigned," Falwell says.
7:00 PM · Aug 24, 2020
More likely, Liberty Univ. told him to go.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jerry Falwell Jr. DENIES he has resigned from Liberty University and says he is on 'indefinite leave' after pool boy claimed the evangelist watched while he had sex with his wife Becki Falwell several times a year

Support the USO

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Wait, you mean the pool boy was straight??? THAT'S a twist.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LegalAmerican

Falwell Jr claims wife's illicit affair and 'fatal attraction' situation threatened to ruin family
Giancarlo Granda claims both Falwells participated in the affair.

By Barnini Chakraborty | Fox News

A pool boy. An affair. Blackmail.

No, it's not the predictable plot of a made-for-TV movie but instead a salacious story involving former Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr., his wife Becki and a pool boy the Christian couple claims put them on a path of destruction, desperation and depression.

Falwell Jr. claims a "fatal attraction" threat to expose an affair his wife had eight years ago triggered an emotional roller coaster for his family ahead of his suspension from his collegiate post earlier this month.

On Friday, the Virginia-based private Evangelical university said it was investigating "rumors and claims" about Falwell Jr.

The 58-year-old father has recently been in the news following a public scandal where he posted a vacation photo of himself with his pants unzipped and his arm high around the waist of his wife's pregnant assistant. Falwell Jr., an attorney who is a strong supporter of President Trump, was placed on an indefinite leave of absence. The move sent shockwaves through the conservative Christian school.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/falwell-jr-claims-wifes-illicit-affair-and-fatal-attraction-situation-threatened-to-ruin-family

More smut and lies by left media.  I saw that boat picture.  They were at a yacht party and the theme was  TRAILER TRASH  COSTUMES.  The  asst. was  pregnant and could not totally zip up her shorts. ONE INCH.  Then JR. had his zipper down, showing the top of his GRAY SHORTS under the black jeans.  3 inches?   ONE SEES MORE IN A BATHING SUIT. 
this is all about,  ruining CHRISTIANS IN THIS COUNTRY.  LEFTS WANT PEDOPHILIA and beastiality, child sex slaves, so they have to ruin CHRISTIANS. Young pharaoh time. THIS IS WHAT DEMON-RATS ARE INTO.  HILLARY.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 04:52:54 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
More smut and lies by left media.  I saw that boat picture.  They were at a yacht party and the theme was  TRAILER TRASH

Yeah, I tend to agree with the Yacht photo, but I highly disagree that Falwell was not guilty of the pool boy thing. He freaking asked a favor of Trump's crooked lawyer to get him out of hot water with some photos of it.... remember? Sorry but Falwell is playing a game and seems to be playing it while on drugs.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jerry Falwell Jr. DENIES he has resigned from Liberty University and says he is on 'indefinite leave' after pool boy claimed the evangelist watched while he had sex with his wife Becki Falwell several times a year

I suspect some day Jr. will end up like Jim Bakker.  One way or another.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
My experience with religious figures, helped mature me at about age 14 or so when our married pastor eloped  with my father's married secretary.

My parents did an excellent job of helping me through the dis isllousionment.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

I suspect some day Jr. will end up like Jim Bakker.  One way or another.
A friend of mine was an art director for Jim Bakker in the early 1980s, and told me that he wasn't the first in his marriage to stray. Tammy Faye had a fling with a well-known Christian singer (now deceased), long before the whole Jimmy-Jessica Hahn imbroglio.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A friend of mine was an art director for Jim Bakker in the early 1980s, and told me that he wasn't the first in his marriage to stray. Tammy Faye had a fling with a well-known Christian singer (now deceased), long before the whole Jimmy-Jessica Hahn imbroglio.

I heard a long time back that Gary Paxton claims they were never intimate but did spend a lot of time together when Tammy Faye was trying to get her singing career going.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

I heard a long time back that Gary Paxton claims they were never intimate but did spend a lot of time together when Tammy Faye was trying to get her singing career going.
Yes, That's what he said.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Junior has forgotten the First Rule of Holes....

From what I was reading he also forgot about the first rule of “reply all” when it comes to email.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline verga

The last religious figure I trust that had a regular television gig was Bishop Fulton Sheen.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline rustynail

Have any rabbits died?

Offline DB

The last religious figure I trust that had a regular television gig was Bishop Fulton Sheen.

Anyone remember Dr. Gene Scott?

He was interesting.

I wouldn't send him a dollar though...

Online mountaineer

Becki Falwell confirms pool boy affair, denies Jerry watched
By Kate Sheehy
August 25, 2020 | 5:50pm

Becki Falwell claimed Tuesday that she and the husband she cheated on, evangelical leader Jerry Falwell Jr., are “more in love than ever” — and insists he never watched her have sex with her much younger lover.

“We have the strongest relationship, and Jerry is the most forgiving person I’ve ever met,” said Becki, 53, who began an extramarital affair with a Miami pool boy around 2012 — trysts that allegedly excited her spying evangelical hubby.

Becki denied to the Washington Post that her husband ever watched her have sex with pool boy Giancarlo Granda, 29. ...
Story at NY Post

Well, alright then.

Online cato potatoe

All swell that end swell.

Offline Idiot

Story at NY Post

Well, alright then.
Guess it's gonna turn out it was a threesome...  I always liked his dad....the son...not so much.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
More smut and lies by left media.  I saw that boat picture.  They were at a yacht party and the theme was  TRAILER TRASH  COSTUMES.  The  asst. was  pregnant and could not totally zip up her shorts. ONE INCH.  Then JR. had his zipper down, showing the top of his GRAY SHORTS under the black jeans.  3 inches?   ONE SEES MORE IN A BATHING SUIT. 
this is all about,  ruining CHRISTIANS IN THIS COUNTRY.  LEFTS WANT PEDOPHILIA and beastiality, child sex slaves, so they have to ruin CHRISTIANS. Young pharaoh time. THIS IS WHAT DEMON-RATS ARE INTO.  HILLARY.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Please link to anything that shows this story is false.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!