Author Topic: Fmr RNC Chair Michael Steele to Trump Supporters: ‘You’re Stupid, You’re Getting Played’  (Read 2041 times)

Offline roamer_1

Offline roamer_1

I hate to harp on one issue, but from the time abortion was made legal by seven non elected judges sitting on the Supreme Court, there has been zero conservatism in this nation.  Through the years of Nixon, Reagan, and both Bushes, nothing was done to end the mass genocide of our most innocent.

Along comes Donald Trump, a man who was not considered a conservative, and he is the first POTUS to stand with the Right to Life folks, and he has appointed two judges that I believe will overturn Roe vs Wade.  The weakness is the Bush appointee, Roberts, who will never stand for right to life.  He will support abortion.  And with that, we need one more conservative judge to reverse the single greatest wrong ever in our history.

60 + million murdered for the benefit of a woman's right to chose.  It is insanity.

Michael Steele, Jeff Flake, John Kasich, the postman's son, and Romney the Rat, not a one of them or all together rise up to the sole of Donald Trump for conservative values, conservative RESULTS!!!

Nah. SOSDD. Dubya's biggest believers - The ones who still hold him up as true blue will say the very same thing about him.

Rose colored glasses.

Offline skeeter

No, it's the same story
I know better than to think we’d make progress on the issue.
But :beer: anyway.

Offline roamer_1

I know better than to think we’d make progress on the issue.
But :beer: anyway.

A RINO in the Whitehouse is no different than a RINO in the Congress. I DO mean it. SOSDD.

And yeah.
 :beer: :seeya: