Author Topic: BREAKING: Wisconsin Rioters Light Kenosha County Courthouse on Fire Over Alleged Sex Offender Who Wa  (Read 4601 times)

Offline aligncare

@240B

Some people just ain't happy unless they are suffering and feeling like victims. There is nothing that can be done about this because it happens on the genetic level. They are predisposed to be unhappy at birth.

The paradox,of course,if that if you do something to make them happy or even to reduce their misery,they are even more distressed.

Democrats aren’t happy until you’re not happy. Spreading misery is the DNC’s forte.

Offline dfwgator

Democrats aren’t happy until you’re not happy. Spreading misery is the DNC’s forte.

"Is like Gorky said in 'Lower Depths',  Quote.  Miserable being must find more miserable being, then is happy.  Unquote"

Offline goatprairie

Wouldn't be handled this way under Scott Walker, that's for sure.
Evers barely beat Walker in the last election.
Wisconsin is not like Oregon or Washington as far as being a solid blue state like many people believe.
It's closer to 50-50. Madison and Milwaukee are where the Dems win their elections.
Bush II  lost Wisconsin twice by paper thin margins, and Trump won in 2016.
Hopefully, Wisconsin residents learn the lesson of having an ineffectual, feckless Dem as gov. Evers fits that to a tee.

Offline verga

Jacob Blake's father says his son is paralyzed after being shot by police: Report

The father of Jacob Blake, a 29-year-old black man who was shot by law enforcement officers in Kenosha, Wisconsin, says his son is paralyzed.

The elder Blake said his son now has “eight holes” in his body and that he is paralyzed, according to a Chicago Sun-Times report on Tuesday. The outlet noted that the doctors are not certain the paralysis will be permanent. The father is driving from his home in North Carolina to his son, who is being treated at the Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jacob-blakes-father-says-his-son-is-paralyzed-after-being-shot-by-police-report
Cue Momma and the Aunties, "Oh he was such a good boy on his way to choir practice...."
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

YOU DO NOT FIRE WARNING SHOTS!

Let them cross the lines of criminality and putting your life in danger, then you put holes in them.

It's time to boot stomp their little revolution into the dirt.
DING DIG DING, we have a winner no more calls please.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

I'm going to go against the grain of the last few posts.

Let's consider what happened in Kenosha last night.

One homeowner accomplished what the entire local police department could not or WOULD NOT do:
That is, he ended the demonstration/would-be riot and forced the protestors OUT OF the area by the use of one or two "warning shots".

Go to the link and view the video yourselves. It was recorded by one of the insurgents.

For the past couple of months, again and again and again and again and again and again (had enough yet?), I've been reading the meme posted by some in this forum that "it's going to be up to the citizens" (i.e., not the politicians or police) to end the insurgency. That's a good and valid argument.

Well, last night in Kenosha, one citizen did exactly that: he stepped up, used just enough force to accomplish the objective (i.e., end the protest/riot and remove the protestors/potential rioters) from the area).

He ended the protest without killing or injuring anyone.
Is that not the best possible outcome for this event?
I have to disagree. The McCloskey's provided a warning and they moved on to a different location, This person fired a warning shot and i am willing to bet these "protesters" will be moving on to a different location. You need to put enough hurt on them that they will never try that shit again.

Online mountaineer

Dana Loesch:
...  To understand this conclusion of action we need to understand what started it. Why did police engage Blake in the first place? USA Today reports that Blake had an open warrant for his arrest from a domestic case in May, so were police serving this warrant? Police haven’t yet said, we don’t even know if they were aware of the warrant when they arrived on the scene.   ...

Kenosha isn’t the first time Blake didn’t listen to cops’s directions. Going off the video, the police responded as per their training. What caused them to use a taser on Blake? If Blake got into an altercation with the cops, why didn’t a taser subdue him? Why would Blake start a physical altercation with police knowing his kids were in the car watching? We don’t have the answer to these questions and until we do the logical response is not to substitute accusations of racism in the place of those answers. If the truth shows that these officers were driving around looking for black men to execute, then that’s altogether another story and I’ll join you in raising hell. However, again, going from the video, Blake walked away from officers while they were telling him to stop, went to his SUV, opened his SUV’s door, and reached for something inside. How did the cops know he wasn’t reaching for a weapon? How would you know?   ...
The Shooting of Jacob Blake
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Well, last night in Kenosha, one citizen did exactly that: he stepped up, used just enough force to accomplish the objective (i.e., end the protest/riot and remove the protestors/potential rioters) from the area).

He ended the protest without killing or injuring anyone.
Is that not the best possible outcome for this event?

You bet! You are not always that lucky,but WHEN it works,it's the way to go.

IF YOU SEEM TO HAVE THAT OPTION.

Some "crowds" are more "mob" than "crowd",and all firing a warning shot does is tell them where to point their guns while making some of them think you aren't serious or you would have shot someone.

But this is a call NOBODY can make but you.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You bet! You are not always that lucky,but WHEN it works,it's the way to go.

IF YOU SEEM TO HAVE THAT OPTION.

Some "crowds" are more "mob" than "crowd",and all firing a warning shot does is tell them where to point their guns while making some of them think you aren't serious or you would have shot someone.

But this is a call NOBODY can make but you.

What do you think might happen if snipers with suppressors started picking off these maladjusted cretins from say... 50 yards?   Kill a dozen or two.

Would they show up tomorrow or the day after?

No...they will not.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mom of Jacob Blake pleads for peace in Kenosha after police shooting
'It is going to take a miracle for Jacob Blake to ever walk again,"' said family attorney Ben Crump

The mother of a Black man who was shot multiple times by police in Kenosha, Wis., setting off two nights of violence that have mirrored nationwide unrest seen this summer, pleaded for calm Tuesday.

Flanked by the family of Jacob Blake, Julia Jackson told reporters outside the Kenosha County Courthouse that her son would not be pleased by the violence unfolding in the city.

"As I was riding through here, this city, I noticed a lot of damage and it doesn't reflect my son," Jackson said. "So I'm really asking, and encouraging everyone in Wisconsin and abroad to take a moment and examine your heart. As I pray for my son's healing ... I also have been praying even before this for the healing of our country."

The attorney for the family said the 29-year-old Blake had been paralyzed from the waist down from the officer's bullets and was in surgery.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/kenosha-jacob-blake-family-police-lawsuit
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Speak for yourself.   Evil people choose to do evil things.   I have no control over that.   And I won't allow them to blame ME for their bad, evil and/or stupid choices in life.
:amen:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What do you think might happen if snipers with suppressors started picking off these maladjusted cretins from say... 50 yards?   Kill a dozen or two.

@DCPatriot

I think most,having never seen a sniper except for on teebee,wouldn't even notice unless they were standing next to the hit,and even after noticing they would just wonder what happened.

Now,if you REALLY wanted to scatter them,just drop a few WP mortar rounds in the crowd. I GUARANTEE you that would do it.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This guy is 29 years old,has SIX kids,and enough free time at night to participate in riots?

Or more correctly."Has 7 welfare checks and food stamps checks coming in to the babies he has pumped out.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 10:46:15 pm by mystery-ak »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Come on @sneakypete  :nono:

@mystery-ak

I will not apologize for wishing this parasite were dead. All he accomplished in life was providing jobs for social workers,police,and lawyers,and pumping out welfare checks.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

I will not apologize for wishing this parasite were dead. All he accomplished in life was providing jobs for social workers,police,and lawyers,and pumping out welfare checks.

You don't have to apologize, just remove it....nevermind I edited it
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

This guy is 29 years old,has SIX kids,and enough free time at night to participate in riots?

Or more correctly."Has 7 welfare checks and food stamps checks coming in to the babies he has pumped out.

Well he'll have plenty of time to be an actual father to his half dozen kids now.

Offline verga

Blake family launching civil suit against Wisconsin police department
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/513645-jacob-blake-attorneys-announce-civil-suit-in-shooting
You said it in your last post Attorney Ben Crump. He beats moist ambulances to the hospital.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well he'll have plenty of time to be an actual father to his half dozen kids now.

@skeeter

Not a chance. He is retired for life now on disability,plus has a big lawsuit check heading his way. Even after the lawyers steal 2/3'rs of it,it will still be a big payday.

Those kids are going to have to come visit him. If they can find him,that is. I suspect he ain't going to be willing to share his sudden wealth.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

I believe I read that the suckers have raised $1 million for this criminal via GoFundMe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org