Author Topic: Two Florida teachers turned their students’ desks into little Jeeps to make social distancing less s  (Read 632 times)

Offline libertybele

What a really cute and great idea!  Kudos to these teachers.  Picture @ link

Two Florida teachers turned their students’ desks into little Jeeps to make social distancing less scary

Teachers across the United States are preparing to welcome students back to the classroom. But as coronavirus cases rise, many worry that young children’s excitement will quickly turn into fear.

That’s why two first grade teachers in DeLand, Florida, decided to transform their students’ desks into little Jeeps.

Patricia Dovi, 35, and Kim Martin, 51, of St. Barnabas Episcopal School spent a week redesigning the desks, which feature construction paper tires, headlights and license plates. The desks have three-sided plastic dividers that serve as windshields and side windows as well as sneeze guards................

https://www.winknews.com/2020/08/23/two-florida-teachers-turned-their-students-desks-into-little-jeeps-to-make-social-distancing-less-scary/
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 06:17:19 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

such a cute idea..my grandson would love this..he is starting 1st grade. His parents [my son] put him in a private school so he could GO to school as the city is not opening the public schools yet..
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 06:24:29 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Love it.  Great people. 

Offline libertybele

such a cute idea..my grandson would love this..he is starting 1st grade. His parents [my son] put him in a private school so he could GO to school as the city is not opening the public schools yet..

888high58888   Thanks for capturing the picture for me -- (I gave up). 

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.