Author Topic: Security forces airman accused of trying to burn cop car during protests while wearing Air Force gas  (Read 506 times)

rangerrebew

Security forces airman accused of trying to burn cop car during protests while wearing Air Force gas mask
Stephen Losey

A security forces airman from Hill Air Force Base in Utah has been arrested by federal authorities and accused of burning a police car during a May 30 protest in downtown Salt Lake City.

Airman 1st Class Larry Raynold Williams Jr., 22, was arrested at his home Wednesday morning by the FBI and members of the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Utah said in a release later that day. He faces a federal arson charge. He was charged with one count of using fire and explosive devices to damage a Salt Lake City Police Department patrol car.

That car was flipped and burned by a group of protesters that day. Five people so far, including Williams, have been charged with burning that police car, Justice Department officials said.

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2020/08/20/security-forces-airman-accused-of-trying-to-burn-cop-car-during-protests-while-wearing-air-force-gas-mask/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm going to go out on a limb here,and guess he is in trouble.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm going to go out on a limb here,and guess he is in trouble.

Yup!  He was out of uniform.  Shit's on.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: