Author Topic: In Just 72 Hours, Joe Biden Might Have Paved the Way for the Democratic Party to be Totally Screwed  (Read 149 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In Just 72 Hours, Joe Biden Might Have Paved the Way for the Democratic Party to be Totally Screwed in 2020
Matt Vespa

Posted: Aug 22, 2020 2:15 PM

You know there’s that saying with Joe Biden: just let him talk. The man has insulted virtually every ethnic and racial group in the country over his long career. The man has diarrhea of the mouth. He also backed a bill that threw millions of black Americans into jail. If there is one thing about locking people up, it’s that Biden is bound to make that a national policy regarding fighting the coronavirus. No jail time, but house arrest and nationwide mask mandates are coming. In an interview with ABC News’ David Muir which is set to air Sunday night, Biden might have just wrecked his 2020 hopes, and those for the rest of the Democratic Party. He’s for torching the economy via lockdowns if the scientists recommended it (via ABC News):

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
ABC News
@ABC
“I would shut it down. I would listen to the scientists.”

Joe Biden tells @DavidMuir in an exclusive interview that as president, he would shut the country down to stop the spread of COVID-19 if the move was recommended by scientists. http://abcn.ws/2EeTDah

Former Vice President Joe Biden said in an exclusive interview with ABC "World News Tonight" Anchor David Muir on Friday that as president, he would shut the country down to stop the spread of COVID-19 if the move was recommended to him by scientists.

“I would shut it down; I would listen to the scientists,” Biden told Muir Friday, alongside his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., during their first joint interview since officially becoming the Democratic Party’s presidential and vice presidential nominees.

Biden also criticized what he argued is the “fundamental flaw” of the Trump administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic, that the nation cannot begin to recover economically until the virus and public health emergency is under control.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/08/22/in-just-72-hours-the-obama-harris-ticket-might-have-paved-the-way-for-the-entire-n2574858
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It won't cost the Dims a single damn vote,and will probably help them.

I have heard this mentioned by political commentators on 3 different networks,and NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM WAS THE LEAST BIT CRITICAL.

And let's face it,the Dim voting block is NOT composed of rocket scientists. It is mostly composed of either retards who vote Dim "causen dey gonna gimmme sumptin" herd animals,or the cowboys one step above them who do the "herding".

The upper tier who are both soulless and wealthy are the ones who are really going to reap the wealth from the program,and the sheep who vote will just get enough to get them by and keep them where they are,so they can vote more wealth for their Dim masters come next election.

Not a single damn one of them care anything about anyone but themselves.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!