Author Topic: Barr asked Rupert Murdoch to 'muzzle' Fox News commentator Napolitano, book claims  (Read 716 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barr asked Rupert Murdoch to 'muzzle' Fox News commentator Napolitano, book claims
By Marina Pitofsky - 08/22/20 06:38 PM EDT

Attorney General William Barr allegedly told Rupert Murdoch to “muzzle” Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano during a meeting last year, according to a forthcoming book written by CNN media reporter Brian Stelter.

The book, titled, “Hoax: Donald Trump, Fox News and the Dangerous Distortion of Truth,” is set to be released Tuesday. It claims that Barr made the request to Murdoch during a meeting at the media mogul’s New York home in October 2019, the Guardian reported.

Stelter, citing an unnamed source in his forthcoming book, claims that the president was “was so incensed by the judge’s TV broadcasts that he had implored Barr to send Rupert a message in person … about ‘muzzling the judge’. [Trump] wanted the nation’s top law enforcement official to convey just how atrocious Napolitano’s legal analysis had been.”

Napolitano has previously knocked the president.

more
https://thehill.com/media/513249-barr-asked-rupert-murdoch-to-muzzle-fox-news-commentator-napolitano-book
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dancer

A lawyer friend said that Nappy gives out crappy legal advice, claims he makes many legal mistakes.  I have to say that I've questioned Nappy's spiels a few times because his rhetoric didn't make sense, but I'm no lawyer.