Author Topic: Trump's sister says president 'has no principles', lies in secretly recorded audio: report  (Read 7920 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
----------------------------------
Simply correcting an error in reading comprehension.
Your remarks,"lefty-like air..." and" Nazi routine" are
predictable ignorant slanders.

In case you missed it, you blew by a Mod's warning to knock it off.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

I am pretty sure you have been canceled from this site.  Maybe The Democrate Under Ground would be more to your liking..

@Absalom  --- link to the Democratic Underground

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=forum&id=1002
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

Dr. Mary Trump and Dr. Maryanne Trump Barry were not welcome to come to Robert Trump's funeral due to the book, "Too Much and Never Enough", that came out recently, plus a recording of Maryanne's comments also becoming public.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Dr. Mary Trump and Dr. Maryanne Trump Barry were not welcome to come to Robert Trump's funeral due to the book, "Too Much and Never Enough", that came out recently, plus a recording of Maryanne's comments also becoming public.

Back that up with a creditable link please/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'n never heard that, either...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

Back that up with a creditable link please/

A credible link?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
A credible link?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:thumbsup:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Hoodat

https://news.yahoo.com/mark-meadows-abc-mary-trump-maryanne-barry-145016775.html?ocid=uxbndlbing

“I can tell you that I’ve never met the judge,” Meadows said of Trump’s sister, retired federal Judge Maryanne Trump Barry. “I was at [Robert Trump’s] funeral the other day. I was hoping to meet her there. She didn’t show up for her brother’s funeral.”

The link you provided directly contradicts your claim.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Absalom

--------------------------
You're merely confirming what anyone w/the brain of a toddler knows.
A 70 year old brother passes, yet his 80 year old sister is declared
"persona non grata" by another brother who plays family patriarch.
Trump makes enemies instantly and eternally for a simple reason.
He is consumed by the raging conceit of the narcissist that he is always right.
As such, any and all who oppose him are remembered forever as enemies
and dealt with mercilessly. 
On a positive note there is only some 60 days left of this!!!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 01:22:03 am by Absalom »

Offline dancer

-------------------------------
I am not voting.
The choice is between a buffoon and a clown, each
supported by a corrupt and unprincipled party !!!
No.  It's a choice between sovereignty or rule by fascist NWO.  I think my nation is worth voting for.

Offline dancer

“I can tell you that I’ve never met the judge,” Meadows said of Trump’s sister, retired federal Judge Maryanne Trump Barry. “I was at [Robert Trump’s] funeral the other day. I was hoping to meet her there. She didn’t show up for her brother’s funeral.”

The link you provided directly contradicts your claim.
Thank you, Hoodat. 

Offline PeteS in CA

https://news.yahoo.com/mark-meadows-abc-mary-trump-maryanne-barry-145016775.html?ocid=uxbndlbing

1. The article does not support your claim, @Victoria33.

2. As @Hoodat posted, there was some hope or expectation that Mayanne would attend.

So, do you have a credible (e.g. not from Media Matters for America or MoveOn.org or Rachel MadCow) news article that supports your claim? Or was your post just your feelings?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline verga

---------------------------
I said fiddles, not violins; as the former, along w/flutes, existed some 4,000 years ago.
Get some remedial reading comprehension!!!
Hey ****** a fiddle is a violin, learn some music history. in other words STFU
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 11:07:39 pm by Mod5 »
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Neither existed in Nero's time.   :shrug:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 11:07:57 pm by Mod5 »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

--------------------------------
Stringed music instruments exceed 200, many created in ancient times.
They include Cello, Chanzy, Guitar, Gusle, Harp, Hurdy Gurdy, Viola as well as the Violin.
No interest in your coarse and ignorant vulgarity; as such, do NOT address me again.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 11:08:21 pm by Mod5 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
as such, do NOT address me again.

You must be new here...lol. 888mouth
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

No.  It's a choice between sovereignty or rule by fascist NWO.  I think my nation is worth voting for.
------------------------------
It's an opinion forum, so think what you wish!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Absalom

Why is it every time I see one of your posts,the expression "Educated beyond his ability to understand" comes to mind?

Top notch!  @sneakypete

Offline verga

They include Cello, Chanzy, Guitar, Gusle, Harp, Hurdy Gurdy, Viola as well as the Violin.
No interest in your coarse and ignorant vulgarity; as such, do NOT address me again.
Hey ****** If you don't say stupid things I won't have to correct you, and See Cyber liberty's post above yours.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 11:09:13 pm by Mod5 »
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

The violin, viola, and cello were first made in the early 16th century, in Italy. The earliest evidence for their existence is in paintings by Gaudenzio Ferrari from the 1530s, though Ferrari's instruments had only three strings. The first clear record of a violin-like instrument comes from paintings by Gaudenzio Ferrari. In his Madonna of the Orange Tree, painted 1530, a cherub is seen playing a bowed instrument which clearly has the hallmarks of violins.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_violin#:~:text=The%20violin%2C%20viola%2C%20and%20cello,instruments%20had%20only%20three%20strings.

The first guitars are thought to have originated during the 15th Century in Spain. These had four ‘courses’ of strings or sets of two strings tuned to the same note to give the guitar resonance. However the Lute was consistently favored by the public over the Guitar until the end of the 15th Century. https://acousticmusic.org/research/history/timeline-of-musical-styles-guitar-history/#:~:text=The%20first%20guitars%20are%20thought,end%20of%20the%2015th%20Century.

Gusle There is no consensus about the origin of the instrument.[1] 6th-century Byzantine Greek historian Theophylact Simocatta (fl. c. 630) wrote about "small lyres" brought by the Slavs who settled the Balkans; some researchers believe that this might have been the gusle.[1] Others, such as F. Sachs, believe that the gusle has an Oriental origin, brought to Europe in the 10th century via the Islamic cultural wave  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gusle#:~:text=Arab%20travellers%20report%20evidence%20that,only%20in%20the%2015th%20century.

The hurdy-gurdy was first mentioned in the 10th century as the organistrum. It was then a church instrument played by two men, one fingering the keys, one turning the wheel. Secular, one-man forms, called symphonia, appeared in the 13th century. https://www.britannica.com/art/hurdy-gurdy

The history of the viola is closely linked to the development of the other instruments in the violin family, which were first made in northern Italy between 1530 and 1550. It may be assumed that the alto, tenor and bass versions emerged soon after the soprano instrument. https://www.vsl.co.at/en/Viola/History#:~:text=The%20history%20of%20the%20viola,soon%20after%20the%20soprano%20instrument.

I will grant you the Harp/ lyre since it is mentioned in the Bible during the time of Saul and David.

Now You can try and refute my claims with actual evidence or if you had any integrity you would humbly apologize and say "hey that Verga is one smart Dude, I need to listen to him a whole lot more often." But I am not going to hold my breath given several of our past encounters.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Then may I surmise you're not a big fan of Dale Carnegie's  1936 bestseller How to Win Friends and Influence People?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsmqWlIZWRY

« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 10:13:28 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Mod5

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
:im waiting:  :chairbang:  :im waiting:

You heard the one about the Grand Canyon?

It is a great crack.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley