Author Topic: Chicago Activist Tells People Mad About Looting to ‘Get over it! These Buildings Are Insured!’  (Read 703 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Amy Furr 22 Aug 2020

An activist accused people upset over the recent looting in downtown Chicago of being upset about the wrong thing during a recent press conference.

“People are worried about looting and there are literal lives being taken away? There are people who are dying and y’all are mad about looting Mag Mile? Get over it!” Alycia Moaton said at the event hosted by the group GoodKids MadCity.

She continued:

These buildings are insured. Materials will come back, but we will not come back if they kill us. What do y’all not get about that? Gucci, Apple store, whatever it is, that stuff can be replaced. But we won’t be replaced. We lose our lives every single day for this cause, and y’all are mad about the wrong shit.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/08/22/chicago-activist-tells-people-mad-about-looting-to-get-over-it-these-buildings-are-insured/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline LegalAmerican

I also read, riots, are not covered in building destructions.  SO. NO INSURANCE WILL PAY.  I need someone, who knows about insurance, if that is true.  I got this information from my '4 j's.", when they were rioting in Minn. because of FLOYD.

I think, some people could have a 'rider' for riots, but it seems most damage is not covered. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 04:36:29 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"Acts of war, declared or undeclared. "

The BLM/ANTIFA mouths are howling about how this is a "war" to fire up their crowds.

Either it quits or at some point people are going to pretty much have to shoot to keep their homes.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis