Author Topic: Nolte: Rose McGowan Rips DNC, Clintons — ‘I Believe Joe Biden Is a Rapist’  (Read 305 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte22 Aug 20203,023
4:22

Actress-activist Rose McGowan ripped into the Clintons and Joe Biden Friday night with an anguished tweet about their “evil.”

“I was raped by a TOP Democratic donor. Hillary Clinton shut down NBC’s exposé of HW [Harvey Weinstein] with one call from her spokesperson. I strongly believe Joe Biden is a rapist. [The] DNC  [Democrat National Convention] had Bill Clinton, serial abuser of young women (Epstein & others) speak,” McGowan tweeted, adding: “You want me to be pro-Dem? I know more than you will ever know about their evil. You can hide behind your convenient morality. I won’t”

McGowan has publicly accused disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein of raping her in 1997. The far-left New York Times confirmed Weinstein paid her a $100,000 settlement, which she alleges was hush money.

What McGowan is referring to is the fact that Weinstein was much more than a mogul and Oscar-winning producer. For decades, he was not only a major Democrat donor but an entrée into even more left-wing Hollywood money through his vast connections. Weinstein was also a close personal friend of both the Clintons and Obamas. Former first lady Michelle Obama described Weinstein as a “wonderful human being” and “good friend” in 2013. Weinstein had not yet been charged or convicted of rape. That would come a few years later. But at the time he had a notorious reputation as a toxic bully.

But his checks cleared.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/22/rose-mcgowan-rips-dnc-clintons-i-believe-joe-biden-is-a-rapist/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

I believe it.  Biden finger r@ped Tara Reade.  These men are all married and some want to fault others, (republicans) if they are divorced.  CLINTONS.  STAY TOGETHER AS BOTH CHEAT AND GO BOTH WAYS.  HOWEVER...they stayed married.  BINDEN, DIVORCED and did, not serve in VIETNAM ether, nor Clinton, nor Bernie Sanders, nor Mike Bloomberg. Some on here want to fault POTUS because he is divorced or did not serve.  Even that he had his selective service number 580 AND was eligible for the draft for 3 YEARS.  Twice A-1 and once Y-1.  I read draft ended in 300 numbers. A veteran posted that.

The LEFTS,  double standards,  is mind boggling.