Author Topic: Covid-19 Live Updates: 3 States See Cases Linked to Sturgis Motorcycle Rally  (Read 423 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Funny how the press breathlessly reports on rising covid numbers from a gathering of nonviolent Americans yet not a peep about the Covid numbers from Rioters in Portland, Seattle, Chicago.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/22/world/covid-19-coronavirus.html
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Those people MUST have gotten covid in Sturgis causen wuz fulla dem ebil motorsickle heathens.

Hit jist ain't possibul dey gots hit frum da ride dare n back.

Or oncen dey got back hoam.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Shouldn't be surprising.  After all, how many Anarchists came down with cases of broken jaws at Sturgis?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Two cases in my county all the way in New York State were traced to Sturgis.
https://www.oleantimesherald.com/coronavirus/five-new-covid-19-positive-cases-reported-in-cattaraugus-county-fifth-death-listed/article_4b249f0a-c9d7-588a-9b74-d17df11d9536.html

That likely won't be enough to cause any major uncontrolled outbreaks, and the overall trend in new infections continues to go down.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024